5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bored666

Sep 4, 2022
I felt like Negisaray's artwork was missing something that really makes it "hot". So I attempted to add in more cum in 2 of their artwork. Having more cum in the artwork makes it look that much better. The amount of cum Negisaray puts in their artwork doesn't do the artwork justice. It needs more and it also needs to be more prominent rather than the very soft shading they do for majority of the work.

View attachment 3174058 View attachment 3174060
Howd u added cum? AI?

thelastrider

Aug 12, 2022
Howd u added cum? AI?
Imagine that question ten years ago?
Actually, I did this the "old school" way. I took half a semester of Photoshop back in highschool, but all I basically did was used the clone stamp feature to get "somewhat" of the cum color or at least a copy of it. Then I used the smug feature. When you smug enough, it actually looks kind of like cum. I usually set the intensity between 10 and 20 and the size of the smug and clone stamp to the same.

The Hermione one is really good. Maybe especially so because its reasonable that an ogre would cum a lot. The Elizabeth Olsen & ogre post might be a good idea to "cumify"
Haven't attempted that one, but I'm sure it's possible.

Reactions: madagrim

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
Actually, I did this the "old school" way. I took half a semester of Photoshop back in highschool, but all I basically did was used the clone stamp feature to get "somewhat" of the cum color or at least a copy of it. Then I used the smug feature. When you smug enough, it actually looks kind of like cum. I usually set the intensity between 10 and 20 and the size of the smug and clone stamp to the same.

Haven't attempted that one, but I'm sure it's possible.
id love to see more of your edits

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
hey
Rey (speaking): That's 2 holes.

View attachment 3227797

Rey seems pretty happy about it. :) Definitely not as happy as the Tuskan's face under that mask there.

View attachment 3227823
do you think you could change the skin color of the Tusken Raiders to something closer to white? (either for these edited images or for the original, whichever is easier)? just wondering :) its ok to say no, i imagine its not that simple

tuake

Oct 20, 2018
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote