• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LookAtEula

Mar 21, 2023
Works commissioned by a person nicknamed Niala had added the story of the scene in the description on hentai-foundry. So there is a precedent.
That's true, could be pretty straightforward for the commission then add story to it after. Makes it easier for him

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
He probably gets enough offers, but I don't think he takes them all. It's true that what he does are edits, not hand-drawn drawings, so he has room to do more than normal. Especially since now Photoshop has made a lot of progress in making work easier, with built-in AI
But I don't think he has a need for it, especially since it's not entirely wise to oversaturate the market unnecessarily.

LookAtEula

Mar 21, 2023
The commissions I did were pretty unique so I'm sure he does do at least some hand-drawn. Some are probably taken from other poses found beforehand

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
The commissions I did were pretty unique so I'm sure he does do at least some hand-drawn. Some are probably taken from other poses found beforehand
I don't deny that. But it's still faster than having to do everything from scratch. Especially if you aim for realism.

If you compare it with the time that Krys Decer had to spend, there is no comparison. When I think about how much time Krys had to spend on all the extra little things like he did in the case of EVE. It makes my skin crawl.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
is he still active? i like most of his content even i think some scenes could be hotter or the characters should be changed to be hotter but overall i like his content. unfortunately the last time i wrote with him and asked about requests he told me one image with about two characters is about 60 dollars which is way too much and beyond what i could and can pay unfortunetly.

T4N2D

Apr 9, 2019
How or where did you request it? I tried emailing Negisaray, but they never responded. I sent 2 follow ups each on different months to see if they're still interested in my concept, but they never replied.

If you guys think some of my edits are really hot, my concept I wanted Negisaray to do is even hotter.
his yahoo email worked fine for me, i got a response in less than a hour about it and it worked out fine.

T4N2D

Apr 9, 2019
is he still active? i like most of his content even i think some scenes could be hotter or the characters should be changed to be hotter but overall i like his content. unfortunately the last time i wrote with him and asked about requests he told me one image with about two characters is about 60 dollars which is way too much and beyond what i could and can pay unfortunetly.
my commission was like 200$ but i think it was worth it tbh

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote