• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

T4N2D

Apr 9, 2019
Yeah, we can come up w something. What kind of stuff are you into? Like franchises, shows, movies, games etc.
Probably something in that area with celebrities, as long as the scenario is hot and its some celebrity I like. So far I have commissioned stuff with Scarjo Kate Dennings and this one.

Hornystalin15

Oct 9, 2022
Probably something in that area with celebrities, as long as the scenario is hot and its some celebrity I like. So far I have commissioned stuff with Scarjo Kate Dennings and this one.
I mean Brooklyn 99 is relatively unexplored... So is the CW and sitcoms like friends and HIMYM if you watch any of those. TV-shows as a whole hasn't got that much attention

T4N2D

Apr 9, 2019
I mean Brooklyn 99 is relatively unexplored... So is the CW and sitcoms like friends and HIMYM if you watch any of those. TV-shows as a whole hasn't got that much attention
Oh yeah Rosa from B99 is hot that could be something good idea, what do you mean with CW?

Dec 25, 2022
I honestly thing his artwork works better with just ONE celebrity instead of a few. Billie Eilish is popular atm I guess

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote