Negging

Batdog

Sep 3, 2016
Are there any games where you can corrupt a girl by negging or being a jerk?

If not are there games at least that have slow escalation from minor to major depravity. Something like the movie Dogville. Where it starts out as a slow and then ends with her being the town whore and having a giant chain around her neck.

Thanks

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You do know she has everyone in the town killed at the end in Dogville, right?

Not a good example really.

Batdog

Sep 3, 2016
Well I'm not really talking about the story but the slow escalation. Another example would be something like The Stanford Experiment.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
You can check this forum for tags like humiliation, degradation and similar. If you like any recommendations better list games you already played first in OP. Or you get mems to post them again for you. Also I get the idea about the content you might like if I know of some good examples you can come up with.

Also some websites provide tag filters. TFGames is an example, but this site is 'special' to say the least. If you're not so into body swap many of the games you won't like. Check VNDB too for some tags, they are pretty detailed over there. ;)

Reactions: Batdog

Batdog

Sep 3, 2016
You can check this forum for tags like humiliation, degradation and similar. If you like any recommendations better list games you already played first in OP. Or you get mems to post them again for you. Also I get the idea about the content you might like if I know of some good examples you can come up with.

Also some websites provide tag filters. TFGames is an example, but this site is 'special' to say the least. If you're not so into body swap many of the games you won't like. Check VNDB too for some tags, they are pretty detailed over there. ;)
Thanks for replying. The Body Swap stuff is a no go. This is definitely more focused on women. As for what I've played...I've played some Vdate games and stuff like Dating My Daughter. However, I'm annoyed I have to play a nice guy and kiss ass. I wanted to play something similar except I can neg the girl or just play a jerk in the game and still get what I want.

If there isn't anything like that I'd like to play a game where it starts slow and then you're fully degrading a character. I couldn't think up a game. But the movie Dogville(except for the ending) and even Requiem for a Dream have themes like that for the female characters.

Thanks for any help you can give.