• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Need to find Marie Rose Model for DAZ

TheTalSet

Sep 9, 2018
Hello dear community,

I hope this is the correct subforum, otherwise I apologize myself .

I am looking for Marie Rose for DAZ with full presets. I can´t find something in the internet.
There are some .obj Files but I can´t handle with them to import it into DAZ, so I would be really glad if someone knows where to get Marie Rose for DAZ or someone of you would share this model.

Many Thanks !!!

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Try downloading one of the Marie Rose models here. You need to make an account apparently.

Try getting an fbx format and importing it. Hopefully it will work.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I've attempted to dial in a G3F version of Marie, but I'm not there yet. Can't get the face right - my skills at dialing in characters aren't always the best...

I do know of a few models that you can sorta kinda work with, but they aren't native to Genesis. I think there's a G2F version around somewhere as well on Deviantart.

If anyone has these, I'm sure a few people here would like to have them. A Daz native version would be nice, so that people can autofit various outfits to her.

Edit: I did stumble across this free outfit on DA a while back.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: silver777

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hello dear community,

I hope this is the correct subforum, otherwise I apologize myself .

I am looking for Marie Rose for DAZ with full presets. I can´t find something in the internet.
There are some .obj Files but I can´t handle with them to import it into DAZ, so I would be really glad if someone knows where to get Marie Rose for DAZ or someone of you would share this model.

Many Thanks !!!
Here's an older Genesis/V4 model w/four outfits that looks pretty good:

DL:

Thanks to Anon for sharing.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
This DA page might also be worth a look: