Need to find a old game (jerk off instructions)

Timbokto

Aug 8, 2017
So I remember back in the days I had this game which would give you instructions, x amount of strokes, edge for x seconds, beat it to the beat. while this was happening it would be like a slideshow of images of women.

I remember it was all imagebased and you could even replace them by simply importing new images to the game location.

Lastly what I remember is that you had to beat bosses of women trying to make you cum.

This game could easily be 8 years old but I just cant find it no matter how much i search for it.

Thanks in advance

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So I remember back in the days I had this game which would give you instructions, x amount of strokes, edge for x seconds, beat it to the beat. while this was happening it would be like a slideshow of images of women.

I remember it was all imagebased and you could even replace them by simply importing new images to the game location.

Lastly what I remember is that you had to beat bosses of women trying to make you cum.

This game could easily be 8 years old but I just cant find it no matter how much i search for it.

Thanks in advance
Do you remember what was it? Unity, Rpgmaker or something else?

EDIT: even though I highly doubt it (mostly because of the "replace the images".. and honestly I don't even remember if there's the amount of strokes etc.. LOL), the only one that comes to my mind right now is this

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Grab hold of dick, move hand up and down.

When you shoot creamy stuff over your keyboard you are done.

There you, now you don't need a game to give you instructions.

I help ... just don't shake my hand in thanks.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

Probably not what you were asking for, but have you looked at ? Seems similar although the images are online dependent. Equally if you want to use your own sets might be worth poking around . They have a whole range of online teases and have some tease based software tucked away in their forums.

Reactions: vkgost

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
I think you mean Fap Quest what you say remind me on that old game.
Link: