{Need Suggestions} new game:The Incredible's Universe

Majora'rock

May 4, 2018
Whats going on everybody. Hope everyone is being safe.
I plan on working on a new game using Renpy, based in the Incredible's universe.
Im drawing a lot of inspiration from the "trainer games" similar to:

Four elements trainer: https://f95zone.to/threads/four-elements-trainer-v0-8-7d-mity.730/
Book 5:Untold Legends of Korra: https://f95zone.to/threads/book-5-untold-legend-of-korra-v0-9-muplur.7811/

These are some of my favorite games. They have great art style and humor, and decent play time without having to grind.
So im looking for some ideas and suggestions. Ill accept anything from art style, story, jokes or anything else you can think of.
here are some ideas:

Should you play as a main character (Ex Dash) or play as new outside character?
Should you have unique powers from the start? or gain/discover/unlock powers as you progress?
Should everybodys powers be secret (canon to the lore) or do the characters go to a school for gifted like X-men/ or maybe school with both powers and without?
What powers would a unique character have to do "fun" things with? (ex mind reading, invisbility, see thru walls)
and of course just general story arc ideas.

I have pretty good idea of how i would like for things to go down, but id love some creative input to see what people like.

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Incredibles 2 is a disappointment for me. The idea was good but the presentation was not.
A normal human Protagonist who wants to help the supers to be able to get back in society as superheroes.
You can use the same idea but changing the elements. You don't need to worry about the superpower that Main Character should have. He can be the normal human started an organization to popular the superheroes so they don't need to stay hidden. He can 'educate' and 'train' people to be more people friendly. so if the people like the superheroes in the end, they can be in public again. But it's the work of MC that make the people like the supers.
I can think of an intro.
Bob never liked living hidden as normal person. So with Edna's help, Bob meets MC ( A growing powerful man in society). Bob asks if MC can do anything to change the situation. MC thinks and agrees to make a new company just for supers to make them popular. That maybe show business or related. As business minded MC has to make the company successful. So he train supers to be more popular. That's all from me. Congratulations and All the best to your project :) Take care

Reactions: Majora'rock