Need some help with the game: Sneak Peek - A girl whose name I don't even know

pikiliniii

Sep 22, 2022
Hi

there is this little game:
Sneak Peek - A girl whose name I don't even know

how the hell do you play this game, I mean I can't get even one single point.. you have like 20 or 30 seconds to peep and to gain some score and I click left mouse and if the girl notice me I click right mouse, but no score, no matter what I do.

anyone who played it can tell me how to progress in the game?
(lol.. the funny thing is that I played RPG in my life and many quests and adventures, but simple game like this is too complicated for me master lol.)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If you've installed the online translator then that's the problem, it breaks it. Otherwise in the first scene you do just have to keep staring at her nipple until she glances at you, rack up points for upgrades and fill the bar to unlock the next scene.

That next scene is where I got stuck, no idea how your meant to tell she's on to you. And it has a sweet spot for the phone you need to find.

Reactions: DarkFoxing

pikiliniii

Sep 22, 2022
m..it is already translated. I have folder names Auto Translator, so I have to delete this folder maybe?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
m..it is already translated. I have folder names Auto Translator, so I have to delete this folder maybe?
That's the X Unity online translator, you probably have a copy of the game with ReiPatcher installed from a certain MTL maker. Not sure just deleting it is a good idea, press Alt and T to turn if off before starting the scene and when buying upgrades.

pikiliniii

Sep 22, 2022
haha that Alt T magic works like charm :)
deleting that folder doesn't help since the code probably tells the engine to create a new one each time it is needed, so it doesn't really a solution, but the Alt T is a different story.
thank you TheBlueKnight, I will update you if I will pass the second scene.

pikiliniii

Sep 22, 2022
passed that second scene. the key here is to progress well in the first scene and to have nice amount of points and powerups, like: faster score counter and less chances for her to spot you. (I can only purchase powerups when the translator is off) and for the game play it self in the second scene:
you have to click left mouse and the phone will take position automatic and you have to set the zoom slider with the mouse (not all the way up, something like 75% up, so you will score +2 instead of +1). the cue for you to press right mouse button (back off so she will not spot you), is when the screen kind of flash one time and when it flashes again, it is time for you to put the phone back, and now you do not need to set the zoom again, it will keep the zoom settings so it is easier. now, you only have 20 seconds, so you must have the powerup of faster score and you must position the phone to score +2, and you will pass the level.

CYFire

Feb 8, 2018
That's the X Unity online translator, you probably have a copy of the game with ReiPatcher installed from a certain MTL maker. Not sure just deleting it is a good idea, press Alt and T to turn if off before starting the scene and when buying upgrades.
Thank you a whole lot. Same problem, figured it might be the translator, never knew of Alt+T. Thank you.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Darkcrax

Jun 6, 2023
Hola

Hay un pequeño juego:
Sneak Peek - Una chica cuyo nombre ni siquiera sé

¿Cómo diablos juegas a este juego?, quiero decir que no puedo conseguir ni un solo punto. tienes como 20 o 30 segundos para espiar y ganar algo de puntuación y hago clic con el botón izquierdo del ratón y si la chica me nota hago clic con el botón derecho del ratón, pero no hay puntuación, no importa lo que haga.

¿Cualquiera que lo haya jugado puede decirme cómo progresar en el juego?
(ja
[/CITA]
Hi

there is this little game:
Sneak Peek - A girl whose name I don't even know

how the hell do you play this game, I mean I can't get even one single point.. you have like 20 or 30 seconds to peep and to gain some score and I click left mouse and if the girl notice me I click right mouse, but no score, no matter what I do.

anyone who played it can tell me how to progress in the game?
(lol.. the funny thing is that I played RPG in my life and many quests and adventures, but simple game like this is too complicated for me master lol.)
where can i dowload the game?