Need help with Milfy City new update

69waddup123

Oct 25, 2018
So when I heard there was a new update to Milf City (version 5) I wanted to play it again. However, I didn't want to play from the beginning. So is there a way to skip to the part where version 5 begins? Sorry if this was already answered.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
yeah, by continuing with the save from the previous version.
If u don't have it, simply go to the game discussion thread and ask nicely for it.

taz12042

Jun 17, 2017
I have been stuck at the part were you have to give the permission slip to Linda but she keeps saying not now. Can anyone help?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I have been stuck at the part were you have to give the permission slip to Linda but she keeps saying not now.
If your stuck in a game your better off Searching, or (maybe) asking in the actual game thread. But it looks like you might need to do more things with Linda first. There's also walkthroughs in the games opening post.

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
hello guys. i Just funished the game, romancing all the girls, v.07, the only girl Who i managed ti get 5/5 was Caroline. Is It possible to finish the game with Linda as a romance route? because as i trigger the last event and the dad comes in the game says Work in progress. so you cant get 5/5 at the state of the game rn or did i miss something?