Need help to open this Visual Novel

Takanashi Hoshino

Feb 28, 2022
I keep getting this error, i dont know what the problem is. Try translated it, and the image told me like "install driver" or whatever is, clicking OK button just make repeat error like this image
Link the game :

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I keep getting this error, i dont know what the problem is. Try translated it, and the image told me like "install driver" or whatever is, clicking OK button just make repeat error like this image
Link the game :
It's not looking to install driver. It's looking for another disk to the game or similar.

It's the title of the game then something about "set the disk to ...."
"Press OK to continue or press cancel"

Are you sure you have all the files you need or is the game on another drive besides C:\ or a drive it might be expecting?

Have you followed this setting warning:
1667977333763.png

Reactions: Takanashi Hoshino

Takanashi Hoshino

Feb 28, 2022
It's not looking to install driver. It's looking for another disk to the game or similar.

It's the title of the game then something about "set the disk to ...."
"Press OK to continue or press cancel"

Are you sure you have all the files you need or is the game on another drive besides C:\ or a drive it might be expecting?

Have you followed this setting warning:
View attachment 2157588
For necessary settings, i already set it. But the problem is the installation, do i need to remove it to somewhere else? (i mean like drive C or something?)

Takanashi Hoshino

Feb 28, 2022
Ah, okay. I figured it out. I need to use daemon tools to burn it first. Before this, i was using winrar and somehow it's showing image above. After try with daemon tools, it work perfectly