Need help on Damsel quest 3

gamemaster94

May 13, 2018
hey yeah

so basicaly iam officialy stuck on damsel quest 3 iv goten access to the restricted part of the library and i whent to the pub in the town where a girl hinted that i need to go to a ruin in the forest but the only ruin is the castel of dark illusion i think and when i got there it said i need something like puzzel pice for a hole...where the hell is that i cant find it in the forest or anywhere??

can someone please help

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Okay. It took me a while to parse your message, but I'm assuming you're asking what item you need and where to get it in order to enter the Temple in Elkia Forest? You need to find the blue chest containing the Stone Tablet in the dark maze mini-game located in the circus tent in the northeastern continent. The blue chest is north-ish from your starting position in the maze, just remember to avoid NPCs and not stand still if you hear a latch-opening sound, as it means that a trap door your stepped on is about to open and make you lose.

I think you can be touched by a couple of NPCs without losing the mini-game, so if it comes down to choosing between being caught and a falling in a trapdoor, allow yourself to run into the NPC instead. I forget if you have to escape the maze to keep the Stone Tablet: The exit is on a northern wall northwest of the blue chest's area if you need it. Just be aware that the Stone Tablet is completely surrounded by trap doors and it's possible to cut off your escape route.

As the developer stated in the game's thread, the Castle of Illusion itself doesn't make an appearance in this game: The event in the library was merely referencing the events that transpired there heavily during its stealth puzzle segment. I can't recall if the ruined temple in the forest is ever given a proper name in the dialogue, beyond just being a place that people suspect the Claw mages might be squatting in.

HarryDaGoat_

Jul 18, 2018
I also appear to be stuck....ive got the tablet been to the ruins fought the boss got the dagger and now I'm stuck...how do you open the the secret section of the library ? when you say secret I assume the bit the guards blocking until you get permission from the guild of magicians is it ? I know theyre supposed to be in that tower to the north west of the city but what do you do to get their permission ? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Will.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
@HarryDaGoat_ Guards, plural? As I recall there's only a single person standing in the way.

But you're right, you need to do a quest for the Magician's Guild in the tower. You need to examine the back of the purple throne in the first floor of the tower to find a switch that activates the teleporter you need to ascend. Step on the magic circle and speak to the mage to learn that you need to recover a book and a list of the guild's members from a rogue mage hiding in a cave in Elkia Forest. The cave in question is reached by taking the western exit north at the first fork from the entrance, then finding your way to the northeastern exit north in the next area. You can only enter the cave when you've been asked to go there.

Once you've completed the quest by beating the boss in the cave, you'll be automatically returned to the tower where you can turn in the stolen items to get permission to enter the restricted area of the library.

Let me know if you need more help. I could've sworn there was a walkthrough posted somewhere online for the game, though.

HarryDaGoat

Jun 28, 2018
Sorry for massive delay been away and haven't got much playing done, went on last night and made it past the dungeon library bit and defeated woman who turned everyone into wolves (forgot her name) got ranked up and then went and saved filfa from the mines, went to bed twice so ren would lose the slave outfit and she died in her sleep (well I can only assume that just got a gameover message when I went to bed) and hadn't saved so lost it all but had got stuck. Some reason I've had a few quests come back aswell like the demon in the church basement and capture the kunochi but I can seem to capture her in my version, I can buy the trap nets but not use em. But anyway just wondering what to do after saving filfa as I did get stuck before ren 'died'

Cheers, Will