• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Need help game Officer Chloe - Operation Infiltration

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Officer Chloe - Operation Infiltration v1.0.2

I started the game, I made the first mission ... after this after returning to the police station and talking to the Sheriff, I was dismissed to go home ... after sleeping appears this message below. ordering to save the game.

****Today various routes can be accessed depending on your choices. I suggest making a save here. These paths can only be started today, if you fail to do so, they will become unobtainable.****

The big question here is this game does not save ... I pressed Esc I entered the area to save and when I save save it does not save in any slot, nor does it save any automatic.
Can someone tell me what to do to solve this?

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
I remember that, you have to create a folder named "save" in the regular game folder. Basically where the .exe is which you use to start the game.

No idea why it is like that, I only ever experienced it with this game.

Reactions: MoBasso

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
HI I am one of Key game tester and it seems that after the game went to a final part but it was something to do with the how the RPG game engine new update that seem to do it but yea, go into your game make a folder called saves