Need help for a game

Xig320

May 23, 2017
Hi guys !
4 month ago, someone gave his free time translating games in english. (Jmolle). Since he didn't replied in his post ,i tried hooking text and machine translate my game but without achievement. The game is in RPG maker XP and i used this ( ) and didn't work at all , leaving errors ( i posted in the second thread on github ). So i'm here today (night) asking if someone could solve my problem and finally be able to play this game with english text( even badly translated , just need to understand what are my goals).
The game is from Aeba no mori ( ) i hope my thread isn't a nuisance

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Another option for machine translation with lesser instructions:
1. Download DLSite Game Manager.
The links for the download and the forum about it respectively:

2. Download Translation Aggregator and its hook(agth).

3. Add the game.exe to the Game Manager.
4. Go to the settings of the Game Manager and go to AGTH column.
Set the AGTH path to agth.exe and Translator program path to Translation Aggregator.exe
5. Now start the game using the Game Manager and on Your TA Window, make sure this is Selected like this. It's sorta hard to see , but it should look kinda pressed down if it's selected. See the image below.

PS: For TA, you can select different translators to assist. I am using Google and Bing. You can change the font size for the words.

Xig320

May 23, 2017
Thanks a lot man , i can finally understand what the game tell me !
There is some issues about the text ( the translator take everything from the game , so there is some non sense text after the real dialogue , but it's ok )
I hope you get good holidays and have fun !

Xig320

May 23, 2017
Hi again , i wanted to play with game manager and i found 2 game who ATGH isn't able to hook:
-monster conquered world
-monster Girl labyrinth
I've been searching for less than 1 hour but i'm unable to found any clue to solve my problem.
I got a hint, i think it's the h-code but it's far from helpful
If someone is able to guide me and give me the knowledge to play, it would be great

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Hi again , i wanted to play with game manager and i found 2 game who ATGH isn't able to hook:
-monster conquered world
-monster Girl labyrinth
I've been searching for less than 1 hour but i'm unable to found any clue to solve my problem.
I got a hint, i think it's the h-code but it's far from helpful
If someone is able to guide me and give me the knowledge to play, it would be great
Are these games RPG Maker MV? If MV, you need a special hook patcher from ulmf.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

grommash

May 12, 2018
Hello everyone!! i've tryed to play monster Girl labyrinth..wich hook u have used??i can't traslate the game T_T

gimpoid

Jan 28, 2018
I can hook monster Girl labyrinth thanks to the instructions above and it all works fine until I get into combat then it keeps spamming something like and overwrites the promtpts that explain whats going on during combat.

「スライム」
「スライム10020%」

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Try this. Open DLSite Game Manager exe.
Apply these 2 steps.
1. Right click on the game and click on properties.
2. Click on suppress repetitions.
I have attached pictures for these 2 steps.

Disclaimer: It might not work. If it still doesn't work, maybe you should try Visual Novel Reader instead to machine translate.

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
hi. im currently trying to translate monster girl labyrinth using the method that u guys mentioned. but i dont quite know which one to follow? im very new to this, can u guys explain it to me?

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
hi. im currently trying to translate monster girl labyrinth using the method that u guys mentioned. but i dont quite know which one to follow? im very new to this, can u guys explain it to me?
Another option for machine translation with lesser instructions:
1. Download DLSite Game Manager.
The links for the download and the forum about it respectively:

2. Download Translation Aggregator and its hook(agth).

3. Add the game.exe to the Game Manager.
4. Go to the settings of the Game Manager and go to AGTH column.
Set the AGTH path to agth.exe and Translator program path to Translation Aggregator.exe
5. Now start the game using the Game Manager and on Your TA Window, make sure this is Selected like this. It's sorta hard to see , but it should look kinda pressed down if it's selected. See the image below.

PS: For TA, you can select different translators to assist. I am using Google and Bing. You can change the font size for the words.
Are these games RPG Maker MV? If MV, you need a special hook patcher from ulmf.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Apply both of my instructions. Apply the MV hook first then only use the translator.