HTML Java Need help, first post sorry.

aosora

Mar 26, 2017
the Translator Agregator send me this message when i use google traslate so i want know if somebody know what do for fix this. and for the error said i need to complete a
captcha but i dont know how so, please help me. :c

Unrecognized response received:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="viewport" content="initial-scale=1"><title> </title></head>
<body style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-color: #fff; color: #000; padding:20px; font-size:18px;" onload="e=document.getElementById('captcha');if(e){e.focus();}">
<div style="max-width:400px;">
<hr noshade size="1" style="color:#ccc; background-color:#ccc;"><br>
<form action="index" method="post">
<script src=" " async defer></script>
<div id="recaptcha" class="g-recaptcha" data-sitekey="6LfwuyUTAAAAAOAmoS0fdqijC2PbbdH4kjq62Y1b"></div>
<input type='hidden' name='q' value='EgS9sKyRGK3Yq9oFIhkA8aeDS14nYzJ6yqnVjmpShPUZJt9Q-I-8MgFy'><input type="hidden" name="continue" value=" ">
<input type="submit" name="submit" value="Submit" style="font-size:18px; padding:4px 0;"><br><br><br>
</form>
<hr noshade size="1" style="color:#ccc; background-color:#ccc;">

<div style="font-size:13px;">
<b>About this page</b><br><br>Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network. This page checks to see if it&#39;s really you sending the requests, and not a robot. <a href="#" onclick="document.getElementById('infoDiv').style.display='block';">Why did this happen?</a><br><br>
<div id="infoDiv" style="display:none; background-color:#eee; padding:10px; margin:0 0 15px 0; line-height:1.4em;">
This page appears when Google automatically detects requests coming from your computer network which appear to be in violation of the <a href="// ">Terms of Service</a>. The block will expire shortly after those requests stop. In the meantime, solving the above CAPTCHA will let you continue to use our services.<br><br>This traffic may have been sent by malicious software, a browser plug-in, or a script that sends automated requests. If you share your network connection, ask your administrator for help &mdash; a different computer using the same IP address may be responsible. <a href="//support.google.com/websearch/answer/86640">Learn more</a><br><br>Sometimes you may be asked to solve the CAPTCHA if you are using advanced terms that robots are known to use, or sending requests very quickly.
</div>

IP address: <br>Time: 2018-07-15T06:39:42Z<br>URL: <br>
</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Malware, clean PC.

Not malware, clear cache or cookies, reinstall browser.