Identify [Solved] Need help finding a game

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Hey all,

I need some help to find a game I played a while ago but since then have forgotten the title of. The main image on the page was that of a blonde pregnant woman surrounded by men, and the story was some woman who was a warrior of a holy order or something becoming a slave to a noble lord, depravity ensues you know the drill. Think it's an RPGM game but I've spent the last half hour looking for it and I can't for the life of me find it so if anyone can help point the way I will love you forever, thanks!

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
A corruption game about a blond knight? Mh, I have played a couple of those, but I don't think it's one of them: the main image does not fit your description.
Anyway: ? ?

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
A corruption game about a blond knight? Mh, I have played a couple of those, but I don't think it's one of them: the main image does not fit your description.
Anyway: ? ?
Oh yes, the first one Olyana! Thank you very much!

Reactions: scrumbles

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Need help, is a Game what the principal focus us is that i have a problema of healt of eyaculación and the mother of MC help him.
I don't remember. This Game have some episodes. Each episode you level up to heal and your mother's degree of interest is more exciting.
dude, you have to make your own you know? You can't just piggyback off someone elses

Reactions: Jaike