First off I searched for any leads still nothing don't know we're to post this
Here it is

Title[:n/a
Developer:n/a
Language:english
Samples:it is kind of like the Twist but with mind control and a top down view

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Top down as in rpgmaker or 3d like twist?

What do you remember about the art? 2d /3d, what did the women look like? names, attributes.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
@TCMS

Caldarn, do you have any more information? The twist is far from unique so honestly this could still be anything.

Reactions: TCMS

RAMW

Oct 11, 2017
Just taking a stab in the dark here but could you be looking for ? If not answer the above questions regarding more info and maybe look through the Mind Control Tag by clicking .

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
That's pretty much zero information to go on .... that's like walking into a club saying you are looking for a woman that has a blonde hair.

It takes out the other colours but still leaves a hell of a lot to go through.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

Jackowat

May 5, 2017
I'm taking a wild guess but is your game a browser game? Try to google up "erotic flash games" and multiple sites should pop up. I don't play those games so I can't help you more than that, sadly.

Caladarn

Nov 24, 2017
Sorry for not replying my computer hardrive died out but it was 3d and your person was part of a military experiment gone backfire from a metorite hitting near the characters home other than that it acted like a adult the Sims style um isometric click here move here game

Caladarn

Nov 24, 2017
I found something similar called
Total Seduction
I'm downloading it now to see if it is the game all I remember is the game was from blogspot and my bookmark isn't working

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I know exactly what you're talking about.. It's "Supercreep".

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I know exactly what you're talking about.. It's "Supercreep".
I have played supercreep. If my memory serves, you get your powers from a church, not a meteorite. And it is rpgm

Caladarn

Nov 24, 2017
Found it when I was looking through my other hardrive it's was a Sims mod for 2 other than that it's corrupt now so I wouldn't bother anymore thanks for the help All of you