• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

NEED HELP => Cuckoldry Festival ~Former Pro Wrestler Mother Trifled by the Huge Dick of her Son's Friend~

Uma_Kabula

Jul 2, 2018
Hi guys

I downloaded this game. Its in Japanese, but thats ok. I yust got a problem that I can't continue 'couse when the 6 days starts and after first lewd handjob the Mc's mom gives then the next lewd scene wohnt happen couse she got stucked in her room. And the script dont wanna proceed. The game didnt freeze I think
She yust stands there and the NTRboi wohn't come
any leads?

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Hi guys

I downloaded this game. Its in Japanese, but thats ok. I yust got a problem that I can't continue 'couse when the 6 days starts and after first lewd handjob the Mc's mom gives then the next lewd scene wohnt happen couse she got stucked in her room. And the script dont wanna proceed. The game didnt freeze I think
She yust stands there and the NTRboi wohn't come
any leads?
Friendly advice to aspiring gamers out there who wants to play untranslated Japanese games:

You need to change your system locale to Japanese or use a locale emulator before playing these games.
In fact, you should change the locale first before extracting the game file.
So, you need to redownload the game you obtain after you have changed your system locale to Japanese.

Screenshot (56).png
I have attached screenshot on where to change your system locale.
If you are still unsure, just google "Japanese system locale" or read about it more on the thread below:
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-run-japanese-games-on-windows.1040/

Reactions: Uma_Kabula