Need Help Coming Up With A Name!

Aug 2, 2017
I need help coming up with a good stereotypical douchebag name, iv'e thought about using Travis but I would like to know some of your opinions on names before making a decision

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Lance has always been my go-to douche name.

Actually, it depends on what type of douche-bag you're talking about. Snob? Bully? Pervert? Narcissist? Manipulator? Plain asshole?

The Devil is in the details.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
when i have trouble with names I always fall back on this site, maybe it will help you too

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
All naughty Heroes

Larry "Laffer" (Leisure Suit Larry)
Desmond (Knights of Xentar) only translated the III. Part. In Japanese the name is Dragon Knight.
Rance (Rance)

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Chad sounds very douchy, I might go with that
There is a anime called 'Bleach', and one of the characters' name is Chad. He is the nicest person in Bleach. I found it funny when you said that 'Chad sounds douchy'. No offanse.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
There is a anime called 'Bleach', and one of the characters' name is Chad. He is the nicest person in Bleach. I found it funny when you said that 'Chad sounds douchy'. No offanse.
Chad is a meme...
Chad Thundercock is a nickname for any attractive, popular men who are sexually successful with women. Similar to the term “Normies”, Chad and his female counterpart Stacy are often used as pejoratives by those who consider themselves nonconformists on 4chan’s /r9k/ board.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Chad is a meme...
Chad Thundercock is a nickname for any attractive, popular men who are sexually successful with women. Similar to the term “Normies”, Chad and his female counterpart Stacy are often used as pejoratives by those who consider themselves nonconformists on 4chan’s /r9k/ board.
ROTFLMAO
I spit my beer out!
Bad, very bad! LMAO