Seeking Need games like LOP and Mortze or Flash Games

Maxstyler

Aug 18, 2016
Hello guys , I have been collecting and playing games from over an year now ....

Most of the games now i find are RPG's and unfortunately i dont have time or the patience to play them ...

As per the qsp and rags they are okay but i like the 3d rendered content better .

I have all the LOP , S&G , Mortze , Tlaero and Vdate games ....

I am trying to find more stuff to my liking (lop and mortze)

Any good suggestions ?

Hyaenidaemax

Aug 12, 2016
I, too, am interested. Why almost all the new games have to be RPG?
I like games by LOP and Ren'py based games. Flash games are fine too. RPG games are easy to hack but they're too time consuming.

Maxstyler

Aug 18, 2016
I, too, am interested. Why almost all the new games have to be RPG?
I like games by LOP and Ren'py based games. Flash games are fine too. RPG games are easy to hack but they're too time consuming.
Yes exactly the only thing about RPG's I dont like is that we need a lot of time and you have to replay the game again after you miss something or want to see what other choices would do .... that's an instant turn off for me.

orthal

Aug 5, 2016
You should like Brad's Erotic week. Episode 6 is scheduled for late August / early September, but there is already some nice content :

And if you're the kind of guy who enjoy a walkthrough to be sure to miss nothing :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Maxstyler

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
The issue with those game is, it takes quite a long to make a decent game since they have to render every single scene. So You wouldn't be able to see these kind of games frequently.

Jul 31, 2017
I have some games from LoP from f95 when kick was still around if I get access to upload I can do my fair share

If anyone has request I'll see if I have it my games file is huge lol takes up half of my 2 t-byte external
Who exactly is LOP? Do you have his patreon?

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Who exactly is LOP? Do you have his patreon?
The person behind the LoP site is called Leonizer, on some forums he is just referred to as Leo.
I am not aware of any patreon accounts affiliated with Leo and the team, they do have and an though.
To add to what @Jeanfap said the free games site and the paysite are also affiliated with Leonizer.
I have a feeling that I might have forgotten a site or two that is also in Leo's portfolio of sites...

Reactions: DankMemeLord420