Seeking Need Games Like Four Elements Trainer, Princess Trainer, School Of Lust or Summertime Saga.

PanduhPete

Apr 2, 2018
I don't really care for the whole 3d model type of game but the art style like the previously mentioned games are what i'm looking for. I enjoy management type games, date sims, 3-match puzzle games (Like Huniepop). I absolutely loathe visual novels, it's just too boring to me and i enjoy playing a game. Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Suggestions made and my reply (Made to Show what's been suggested and my opinion of the game For future suggestions):

Something Unlimited - Good one.

Seeds of Chaos - Good, tad confusing.

Kingdom of Deception - Art is alright but eh.

Elven Conquest - Played it cuz of this suggestion and loved it.

Aurelia - looks alright but I prefer multiple women over just 1.

Behind the Dune - Was a decent game but I don't like the engine it runs on.

Soldier’s Life - Played a long time ago, was alright.

Amity Park - I've seen this one but never knew if it was finished or not.

Tower of Trample - Not really my style.

Academy34 - Been keeping an eye on this one, never knew if it had more to it or not, heard it was incredibly short and unfinished.

Tales of Androgyny - Chicks with dicks isn't really for me.

Akabur games - Love them all, great art style, great gameplay.

Harem Hotel - Looks good, but i can't find a download for it.

Reactions: namiv and 101card

Nulleins

Oct 20, 2017
Something Unlimited is slave management game. Lots of heroines and villainesses make this one of the biggest in this list.

Seeds of Chaos is kingdom management and has lots of different content. One of my favorites.

I haven’t played it, but Kingdom of Deception is often recommended though I never liked its art style.

Elven Conquest - Elf Trainer is a good trainer game.

Aurelia just looks fantastic and has a few minigames.

Behind the Dune has you managing resources and conquering a planet.

Soldier’s Life is a slave trainer where you act as a general and bring glory and wealth to your people.

Amity Park a parody of some property where you fight ghost. Short but quite well done.

Tower of Trample RPGM game, but without unnecessary walking. Femdom game.

Academy34 Overwatch parody. Meh, but I like the art.

Tales of Androgyny you play a trap who fights futas. If you ok with that it is quite good.

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017

You mentioned Princess Trainer so you probably know the other Akabur games too, but maybe not. Star Channel 34 doesn't have a lot of content yet though. Good Girl Gone Bad is technically a visual novel, but it's heavily choice based and you might like the art style.

Reactions: MrSIB

PanduhPete

Apr 2, 2018
Something Unlimited is slave management game. Lots of heroines and villainesses make this one of the biggest in this list.

Seeds of Chaos is kingdom management and has lots of different content. One of my favorites.

I haven’t played it, but Kingdom of Deception is often recommended though I never liked its art style.

Elven Conquest - Elf Trainer is a good trainer game.

Aurelia just looks fantastic and has a few minigames.

Behind the Dune has you managing resources and conquering a planet.

Soldier’s Life is a slave trainer where you act as a general and bring glory and wealth to your people.

Amity Park a parody of some property where you fight ghost. Short but quite well done.

Tower of Trample RPGM game, but without unnecessary walking. Femdom game.

Academy34 Overwatch parody. Meh, but I like the art.

Tales of Androgyny you play a trap who fights futas. If you ok with that it is quite good.
I've tried something unlimited and i got confused on how to progress properly.

I've tried soldiers life a while ago (I think it was unfinished) and it's alright.

is amity park finished?

seeds of chaos looks good (I like it's art style)

Behind the dune: I've always liked it's art style, been on my radar, didn't know if it had enough story/content to download and invest time into.

Elven conquest's art style is nice, I just can't find where to download it.

I've seen academy34 but i've heard it's not even close to done.

Tales of adrogyny was one i've heard of but chicks with dicks isn't really for me.

Aurelia looks good but i like having more than one chick to go for in a game.

annd lastly, tower of trample is unique, which I like, but I'm not a fan of the extra thiccc art style.

I definitely appreciate the suggestions so far and if anyone else has any suggestions, please let me know! :D

PanduhPete

Apr 2, 2018

You mentioned Princess Trainer so you probably know the other Akabur games too, but maybe not. Star Channel 34 doesn't have a lot of content yet though. Good Girl Gone Bad is technically a visual novel, but it's heavily choice based and you might like the art style.
Yes, i've heard of akabur and LOVE his games style and art styles. I've looked into the star channel 34 and seen it didn't have a lot, so i'd rather wait on that one. I'm not too into the art style of the good girl one. I greatly appreciate the suggestions so far!

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
Keep an eye on The Gift:Reloaded.
It was abandoned but recently they got back to it; started as a VN but in the recent update it got overhauled and from now on it'll be focused on the whole management thing. It just got implanted so it doesn't have much content in this fashion, but as long as they don't discontinue it, I've high hopes for it.

Also it won't hurt to check out Lesson of Passion games(well, it might hurt but if only you jack it super hard:LOL:); they're not my favorite but you can find some good ones(my suggestion is the Sensual Hunting)

Aaand at last, you can search for the links in the forum so actually you don't have to visit their patreon pages. Just go to the homepage and use the search bar(not the one on top. use the one below the games' thumbs,it's easier for finding a specific game's thread)

PanduhPete

Apr 2, 2018
Keep an eye on The Gift:Reloaded.
It was abandoned but recently they got back to it; started as a VN but in the recent update it got overhauled and from now on it'll be focused on the whole management thing. It just got implanted so it doesn't have much content in this fashion, but as long as they don't discontinue it, I've high hopes for it.

Also it won't hurt to check out Lesson of Passion games(well, it might hurt but if only you jack it super hard:LOL:); they're not my favorite but you can find some good ones(my suggestion is the Sensual Hunting)

Aaand at last, you can search for the links in the forum so actually you don't have to visit their patreon pages. Just go to the homepage and use the search bar(not the one on top. use the one below the games' thumbs,it's easier for finding a specific game's thread)
I've seen Lessons of passion games before, they're alright, but I'm not too big into the whole 3D model type stuff. I appreciate the suggestions very much and also thanks for letting me know about the search bar!

PanduhPete

Apr 2, 2018
UPDATE: I've checked out the Wizards and Wands game and absolutely love it as well! Feel free to suggest games like this one as well

ThatOneLamp

Sep 12, 2017
If you like akaburs games have you considerd his friends games as well

LIBRARY STORY
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-library-story-v0-95-part-1-xaljio.77/
Art style can be a hit or a miss depending on your taste but i enjoy it quite a bit

BORDELLO
https://f95zone.to/threads/broken-heart-bordello-ch-1-6-smersh-akabur.872/
This game can take a bit to get to ore saucy stuff but its got pretty art and a interesting story.If I remember right you can even get genies cloak in the game. My only problem is I don't like the main characters name(MASTER). It could have been something more mysterious and intimidating like Delgato or Ron

namiv

Feb 19, 2020
If you like akaburs games have you considerd his friends games as well

LIBRARY STORY
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-library-story-v0-95-part-1-xaljio.77/
Art style can be a hit or a miss depending on your taste but i enjoy it quite a bit

BORDELLO
https://f95zone.to/threads/broken-heart-bordello-ch-1-6-smersh-akabur.872/
This game can take a bit to get to ore saucy stuff but its got pretty art and a interesting story.If I remember right you can even get genies cloak in the game. My only problem is I don't like the main characters name(MASTER). It could have been something more mysterious and intimidating like Delgato or Ron
Thanks mate, i loved Library old versions, Didnt know it was updated
and the Bordello is very beautiful
my kinda art

Reactions: ThatOneLamp

LLIyPNk

Apr 27, 2017
Can anyone tell the game - like akabur - there are 2 parts, with demon lies on the floor and the girl siting at room. Short games in 1 location.