Flash Abandoned Need For Seed [v0.3] [Perody]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

About this game:
"Need for Seed" is an erotic parody game of EA INC. game series "Need for Speed". Game contains interesting story about you going undercover to take down the most dangerous street racing gang "THE BLACKLIST". To accomplish your mission you have to work or race to earn money, upgrade your car and challenge the members of the crew in drag races.
In "Need for Seed" you won't be able to buy cars. Instead you will get a choice to trade your current car to defeated member's car.​

Updated: 15 April, 2017
Developer / Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.3
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- -
(Thanks @pindosxxxl)

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
This one looks like it could actually have some potential! Will have to follow and hope for the best.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Protip, shift all the gears at the start of the race, it literally makes you twice as fast as your opponent.

Also there is no content, just a deskjob and a race that are repeatable.

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Your antivirus is bad (AVG, Avast?) :p
I remember a long time ago when those two antiviruses used to be recommended, they've stooped so low since then. But yeah I haven't gotten any warnings from this, seems clean.

Tech

Aug 5, 2016
If you accept the request in the jail at the start of the game to deliver a letter to one of the inmates daughters, you can get a blowjob scene or $200

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Your antivirus is bad (AVG, Avast?) :p
Neither I use Webroot since it has a gamer mode which pretty much makes it non intrusive to games :p it's actually a really nice feature :/

eriador

Mar 10, 2017
It's pretty empty atm but I like the system of drags race ... (Btw the videos are shitty AF... it's pretty awful)