Unity Completed ~Necromancy~ Emily's Escape [v1.06] [PinkPeach]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
Okay I don't get ropes at all.. You jump on it and then it instantly jumps you off and once you're off you can't get on again.

Kolpox

Jun 6, 2017
Okay I don't get ropes at all.. You jump on it and then it instantly jumps you off and once you're off you can't get on again.
You have to stop pressing spacebar when you get on the rope or else you will immediatly jump off

Woodnorth

Jul 12, 2017
Beat the game with both endings but am still missing the hooded witch animation and the last gallery pic.
It took me a little while to complete due to strange hitboxes of the enemies and vines. Super annoying.
Also, had a glitch where the ninja kill counter wouldn't reset back to 5 after a game over. Had to find the kill coins after spawning and get myself caught repeatedly to refill it.
Another thing that was weird is that if you run to the right and jump down instead of going left and being chased by the dogs, the scene of falling into the hooded witch's dungeon still plays.
Thanks for the save noxtek84.

Borschty

Nov 26, 2018
Figured out the issue with the blank loading screen. What's happening is that if your loading the incorrect version of the SystemData.file and GameData File it wont work properly. So make sure that you're using the right one.

It is best to download the non-torrented version instead; as that is what worked for me (Its more compact and the files are practically fresh)

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2018
Figured out the issue with the blank loading screen. What's happening is that if your loading the incorrect version of the SystemData.file and GameData File it wont work properly. So make sure that you're using the right one.

It is best to download the non-torrented version instead; as that is what worked for me (Its more compact and the files are practically fresh)
Thanks. I downloaded the torrent version but was stuck after loading (black screen). I tried the workupload and works like a charm

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
Whenever I see this art I automatically associate it with shitty games. Which is a shame because a good RPG with this art would be dick breaking.

Reactions: jayden999999

Detoxhdd

Sep 26, 2017
Hey Guys. Im just wondering if there are more games like these. Please let me know if you know any other games like this :)

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Yup, all games that fall under "Action" category on , or [ACT] on torrent sites like .

Rizzob

Jan 22, 2018
It's not bad, it's just- I wish it was faster. I like the concept but hate the gameplay.

D

Deleted member 491706

No clue how to progress with plants tentacles on walls as they disapear on sight or when you jump on them. Still great art

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes