3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
8968da3498f6a61848264c2f5a8ccb51.png

Overview:
The main character is Nick, a freshman at the NewCoralCityUniversity

You have to survive at the university life. make the team at the basketball team, study to pass the test, go to the gym to improve your look and work at the schoolpaper to improve your popularity...

and you'll do all this things because you want to have sex with all the hottest girls of the school.

so... good luck​

Updated: 24.05.2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Non
Version: Demo
Language: English

Walkthrough in pdf below thx @Qleaf

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

Download: - -

00roomallisoncouchbasebab0a[1].jpg 4534479617238268984[1].jpg

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Is it demo version or gold version (patreon only) ?
Edit : just saw "demo" in version.
Thank you and too bad :)

nunya damned

Sep 15, 2016
Says on his site that the "Complete" version will release to GOLD members today (25 Apr). Not that any of us are likely to be Gold level supporters of his; but, anyone got it (and does it repair the aforementioned break at day 8)?

Reactions: Davidreiter

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Remember to put the version on the title please. Added.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i dont understand those peoples who ask 30$ or more for get the version of the game... i mean, its each month ffs... at this price we are in right to ask for an complete and finished game, not an beta or whatever version unfinished.
i m ok for supporting project on patreon or whatever kickstarter and else.. but i always ask something honest from both parts.
when i pay 30$ or more, i pay for an final and complete game . and i not pay each month for that... shit, if this game end in december, thats make the full price of the game at 240$... and they are not even assurance that the game will be finished one day.

sorry, thats my nerves about that new way to ask patrons....

and i guess its a crash.. well, if this is the end of the demo, definitly shit

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
It's confirmed from the developer that the demo allows you to play the first 7 days. I quote:
"FREE DEMO VERSION (the first 7days of 34)"

really got hooked with the game, seriously mad not being able to more. Can't wait for the full release!!!

Anyhow, I complied all useful info for all you guys to use. Enjoy!

Reactions: Luciano

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Is the text really slow for everyone or just me? Never seen it move this slow on a Unity game before.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Is the text really slow for everyone or just me? Never seen it move this slow on a Unity game before.
He is placing so many "delay" elements by using "..." quite frequently and he probably coded each "." with some sort of pause mechanic (don't really know how unity works, but I can guess :p ).

BUT!!! if you want the text to appear faster/instantly ... you can always click.... but you might over-click and miss some text, so your call.

Been using some clicker program to skip through the text in order to play multiple time and pick different options and figure out how the game works. Would have taken me ages otherwise. :p

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Slow text, English mutilated to make my brain bleed, and a punitive game over for trying to build a balanced character and explore all the options.

Not my cup of tea, really.

Reactions: geistmas and tobias

JKnight

Aug 15, 2016
He's using the Fungus asset which includes a VN-style writer. Easy enough to increase the text-speed, which he should do because I found it unplayable. Shame because the renders are good.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Maybe it was a design choice. Kinda like how some games add hunger and thirst (when not necessary, some survival games I like to disable this) or item condition to give you a minuscule task and add a little extra difficulty without actually doing that much. Basically its something to make the feel like it is longer than it actually is so people can think that it was worth the $ because the game took them longer to beat than if that wasn't there.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016

I think I found the CGs hidden for the gold edition inside the demo. I might upload them if peaople request them. Not sure if he add more in the gold edition, but my guess not more than I found. They are a lot!

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
He's using the Fungus asset which includes a VN-style writer. Easy enough to increase the text-speed, which he should do because I found it unplayable. Shame because the renders are good.
Interesting, I am not sure what happened here since other Unity games run fine. I'm just going to delete and wait and see how this one turns out.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes