3.90 star(s) 17 Votes
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.40!

PC (413MB): - - - -
Mac (405MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018

Just a quick question! How bad are some B/Band speeds to ask about compressed version? I mean while typing this I've done 80% of Non compressed version! I know it sound like i'm bragging but I'm Not! I'm not, just curious about speed differences around the Globe!!!

Reactions: Capt OA

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
Just a quick question! How bad are some B/Band speeds to ask about compressed version? I mean while typing this I've done 80% of Non compressed version! I know it sound like i'm bragging but I'm Not! I'm not, just curious about speed differences around the Globe!!!
In Australia I'm still stuck on ADSL. 5 megabit/sec download which gives me about 600 kilobyte/sec. Upload is about .6 megabit/sec. So I for one really appreciate the effort from those that provide compressed versions.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017

TY for the compressed version

U

User_23654

Not, everybody can use their full bandwith with every host. It still depends how good your down speed is and the host.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Its not just the speed. Many people download it compressed to take a quick look or to save space on their HDD. I just have a 50MB/s connection but i mostly download the normal versions because it goes fairly quick if i don't have to download from shitty sources.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
That's the kind of speeds I had 8 years ago. Now, in UK, 30 Mbs download and 10Mbs upload is pretty normal
I get 50 mbs But i remember Dial up i once downloaded a windows update that took 4 hours It was 55 mbs! :ROFLMAO: Oh RE: this game Very Nice like the idea of saving the magic Or using it! gives the game replay-ability!!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
nice to see this updated finally..its quite enjoyable..plays smoothly..and while occasionally you get really hideous faces when emotions are conveyed..their resting faces are all very pretty..(so maybe the Dev needs to work on emotions..lol) that being said its not a "big" thing really..the variety of bodies and such is nice..tiny tits medium tits big tits..tiny butt to bubble butt..there is something for everyone if you like redhead dark hair blonde white girl black girl....its understandable..no WTF engrish..all in all something worth playing...if i do have one complaint..its that the game ends while it waits for the next update...it really needs free roam after available content is done..ya know..for stat building..LOL....Jo and Indi of course..nuff said!

Reactions: botc76

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I read the other replies. Someone once gave me a reply I hadn't considered - it's not always about the waiting, space etc...

Some people have bandwidth caps like 5GB. And a 1.5GB game eats a lot more than a 300MB one.

Just something other people also may not have considered.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
took me 6 1/2 minutes to d/l..i went and made a tea and pet my cats and came back it was done..how that ranks among speed i've no idea..but y'all can do stuff while something big downloads..like..spy on your sister changing..going to the basement to spank your gimpsuited sexslave..invite a lesbian choir over to have a singing circle-squirt..so much you can do while you wait.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
took me 6 1/2 minutes to d/l..i went and made a tea and pet my cats and came back it was done..how that ranks among speed i've no idea..but y'all can do stuff while something big downloads..like..spy on your sister changing..going to the basement to spank your gimpsuited sexslave..invite a lesbian choir over to have a singing circle-squirt..so much you can do while you wait.
As much as I enjoy all of those activities (and I do, except I don't have a basement, but I do have a attic), see .

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes