D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
DS logo th.png
Overview:
This is a cheat mod that doesn't need to change any original files of the game and it can be removed with ease. If the DEV doesn't change the variables this mod can work even for future releases of the game.

Now you'll have an image button(my logo) in the up-left corner of the screen that you can press or if you'd like you can press 'z' and the mod will appear. If the Cheat Menu doesn't appear in some screens just press the place were it should have been or press 'z'.

Special thanks to @THADEADMAN for testing the mod.

If you found this useful, consider giving a like as thanks and/or encouragement to do more.

And if you have any problems with the mod please tell me.

Updated: 21.01.2018
Game/Creator: /
Modder: @D.S.-sama /
Mod Version: v0.2.6c
Game Version: v0.40 Gold
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Screenshots
screenshot0a.png screenshot0b.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Variable error, Evie RP = Evie MP.

Adding and removing magic or relation points changes both relation and magic point entry.
Closing the cheat menu may not reset the "last selected" variable, triggering requests in magic menu when open. --- it seems there is an error in your implementation since "close cheat menu" triggers the last entry available if there are decisions to be made.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Variable error, Evie RP = Evie MP.

Adding and removing magic or relation points changes both relation and magic point entry.
Closing the cheat menu may not reset the "last selected" variable, triggering requests in magic menu when open. --- it seems there is an error in your implementation since "close cheat menu" triggers the last entry available if there are decisions to be made.
fixed the Evie RP = Evie MP thing, and yes you'll get that because that's how the game is done 4 big labels for 4 days so because of that it's best to not open the cheat menu when you have to chose something, sorry about that, I'll try to figure something up but for now this is the best i can do, and I'm also doing this for just a month now and I still have plenty to learn, hope you understand and have a nice day.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Whoopsie I must of read this wrong I thought this changed their relations as well. I already have something else that I use to alter the money and stats and I grabbed this as I thought it changed their relations as well. Oh well time to start ripping out scripts and changing names.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
If I install this mod on the latest version it messes up the display. You can only see part of the screen

iowahd

Oct 20, 2017
upload_2018-8-10_0-18-31.png

Find the red marked Line in "D.S.Mod_v0.2.4_NaughtyMagic-0.20Gold-pc.rpy", delete it and save the file again ......
worked for me !!!
NOTE: open the file with Windows WORDPAD not the Editor !!!!
Good Luck

xb

Nov 9, 2017
View attachment 134701

Find the red marked Line in "D.S.Mod_v0.2.4_NaughtyMagic-0.20Gold-pc.rpy", delete it and save the file again ......
worked for me !!!
Good Luck
Gave it a try and it just errors out at the start. I'll just load the basic game and edit things. TY for trying

iowahd

Oct 20, 2017
Gave it a try and it just errors out at the start. I'll just load the basic game and edit things. TY for trying
Did you use UnRen.bat with option 9??? It didn´t work for me ditto

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
If I install this mod on the latest version it messes up the display. You can only see part of the screen
View attachment 134701

worked for me !!!
Good Luck
Did you use UnRen.bat with option 9??? It didn´t work for me ditto
Not a good idea to use this version of the mod on game version 0.30. Please wait for updated mod.
I used uren.bat option 9 with no problems. The only variables I altered were gold and goldpool and money
didnt work
Get multiple errors when using on the latest version
Not working for me either
Game locks up when i go to the save menu.

I'll try a new download, just in case.
Looks as if the images have been re-arranged. A very slight change makes it work again.

CHANGE:

Code:
screen made_by:

add "001.jpg"
    textbutton "        Powered by D.S.-sama\n(press to suport me on Patreon)"
TO:

Code:
screen made_by:

add "0.1 images/001.jpg"
    textbutton "        Powered by D.S.-sama\n(press to suport me on Patreon)"

Thank you for all of your messages, the mod is not yet updated so that's why you get the errors, I'll try to upload a new mod by tonight and make it so it doesn't use any images from the game so that this error will never happen again and also check the variables if they have been changed, hope you'll understand and don't post any more message errors about this version of the mod.

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
As soon as I click the button to open the cheat menu, I get fatal exception, and only thing i can do is rollback. does it every time. Can't get it to work at all

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Ok the new updated mod only seems now to partially work for me. Cash works though. This is the update as of today. Cant seem to push relations any further than I have worked up to, need a new game to work maybe?

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
As soon as I click the button to open the cheat menu, I get fatal exception, and only thing i can do is rollback. does it every time. Can't get it to work at all
Post the error message.
Ok the new updated mod only seems now to partially work for me. Cash works though. This is the update as of today. Cant seem to push relations any further than I have worked up to, need a new game to work maybe?
What game version do you use, is it from f95zone.com, if not can you send me a link for it. And this mod is not for MAC or Linux users, I haven't tested the mod on those platforms .

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Post the error message.

What game version do you use, is it from f95zone.com, if not can you send me a link for it. And this mod is not for MAC or Linux users, I haven't tested the mond on those platforms .
Latest from f95zone windows but I will do a restart later and check again with new game and no saves.