4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I know this game is mostly lesbian only and I love it, but I do enjoy the Lyanna/Lucas stuff. Do u think were close to getting another one soon?
I don't know of anything planned for him off the top of my head, but I will consider options as we plan stuff in the future. The next one will be focused on Making Rei Happy Again, but after that, almost anything is possible.

Reactions: Can't_See_77

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I know this game is mostly lesbian only and I love it, but I do enjoy the Lyanna/Lucas stuff. Do u think were close to getting another one soon?
I don't know of anything planned for him off the top of my head, but I will consider options as we plan stuff in the future. The next one will be focused on Making Rei Happy Again, but after that, almost anything is possible.
Yeah, this felt like a lost opportunity with Lucas' group and even Bran and Peter. Rei and Lyanna are both in the club doing a striptease while they are all in the audience. Could have had some spicy moments there with the guys for those that like that content. Rei and Tina have already had fun with Xavier, and Lyanna has already had fun with Lucas, Bran, and Peter (if you went on those paths). Would have been a perfect time for interactions with them.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, this felt like a lost opportunity with Lucas' group and even Bran and Peter. Rei and Lyanna are both in the club doing a striptease while they are all in the audience. Could have had some spicy moments there with the guys for those that like that content. Rei and Tina have already had fun with Xavier, and Lyanna has already had fun with Lucas, Bran, and Peter (if you went on those paths). Would have been a perfect time for interactions with them.
Yeah, that would have worked, but I think he ran out of time on it.

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
The opening scene of the next update will delve into the consequences of that scene, offering choices that feature these characters.

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
The opening scene of the next update will delve into the consequences of that scene, offering choices that feature these characters.
What are the chances of the evil guy getting to have some fun with Rei before he inevitably gets brought down?

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes