• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
Because it's a good game and the dev actually updates it there's little reason to complain. Hate is the main drug in internet forums so people are chill on this thread.

I mean some people complain about men and hetero ( :sick: )content every now and then.
I can be pessimistic sometimes but even I think that's a bit too cynical.
My guess as to why it's not more popular would be the focus of FF content. It's a bit niche. But it services this niche wonderfully.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Most around here expect female protagonist games to be slut simulators basically. A naive girl who gets banged by a bunch of fat ugly men or old men non-stop. They just want to degrade and humiliate the female protagonist as much as they can.

So, when a game comes out with a female protagonist, that is wholesome and is lesbian focused, they tend to ignore it. That doesn't mean the game is bad, it's just not their "cup of tea".

You can find many female protagonist games on this site that are lesbian focused and see they are actually really great games. Well written with good humor and an enjoyable cast. But because they aren't slut simulators, they don't get the attention they deserve.

Then as Devian said, others aren't fond of the old Honey Select graphics either. That's why several devs have moved onto using Honey Select 2 (or DX) for the nicer graphics and better models (look at games like Eternum). Now that more devs are starting to move onto using HS2, the old HS games are starting to look dated in comparison. And people always want the new flashy thing instead of the old.

PushMyButton

Jan 22, 2023

View attachment 3590054
here I have a question for the developer, the game is really good, but a little bit left the origins of its first part of the game and fell on its side and then the game switched to a purely lesbian game. it's fun for me to play and normal, but the question is why did you come to the conclusion that the second season left the origins of the first season and went the other way of lesbian and many others with girls or is it so the subscribers wanted to choose this way the question without irony and sarcasm I want to answer and I want that the author of the game himself answered me and not a friend who helps him with the game

Reactions: Priappus

Norix

May 30, 2020
here I have a question for the developer, the game is really good, but a little bit left the origins of its first part of the game and fell on its side and then the game switched to a purely lesbian game. it's fun for me to play and normal, but the question is why did you come to the conclusion that the second season left the origins of the first season and went the other way of lesbian and many others with girls or is it so the subscribers wanted to choose this way the question without irony and sarcasm I want to answer and I want that the author of the game himself answered me and not a friend who helps him with the game
You might want to specify what elements you consider being part of "the origin" in the first season, and which of those you think have changed so much in the second season. Because "lesbian and many others with girls" has already been a big part of the first season. :)

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
Then as Devian said, others aren't fond of the old Honey Select graphics either. That's why several devs have moved onto using Honey Select 2 (or DX) for the nicer graphics and better models (look at games like Eternum). Now that more devs are starting to move onto using HS2, the old HS games are starting to look dated in comparison. And people always want the new flashy thing instead of the old.
I see what you mean.
It feels a bit like AAA games vs indie or AA in the wider gaming industry. Naughty Lyanna is like a AA gem in an underserved genre.
And it can look pretty damn good sometimes too:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You might want to specify what elements you consider being part of "the origin" in the first season, and which of those you think have changed so much in the second season. Because "lesbian and many others with girls" has already been a big part of the first season. :)
Bit of trivia: there are actually more M/F scenes in S2 than in S1.

Reactions: rKnight

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I thought it was 5 days after the lowest tier?
I think that is just an average, AFAIK there was no set date for it, but I am sure he will get to it soon. He has had a number of RL issues this month, so maybe he is running a bit behind.
Like I said, I assume it won't be long, but if you are really eager, you can get it on his patreon right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: DWR Games

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Hi, sorry for the silence over the last few days. Don't give up on me...
After the Patrons release I needed to take a few days away from online life for personal reasons and that's why I haven't announced the date of the public release yet. It will happen this week, as soon as I finish tweaking a specific scene (I'm adjusting the tone and including extra dialogue).

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes