• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
"Unfortunately, her torment has only just begun..." and fortunately the idiots thought adding dynamite to the mix was a good idea so she at least died knowing they did too. The end.
Sad

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
ChatGPT mtl is actually legit. I've seen quite a few of it and it is way better than the legendary *BREAD BREAD BREAD*.
I agree!

BLACKshadow

May 1, 2017
Does anyone know how to turn off the mosaic filter because even if you redraw the censored parts, there is a filter that adds a mosaic

I redrawn for example
1693188502715.png
there is a mosaic filter
there is some kind of mosaic filter and i don't know how to turn it off
1693188345773.png

Last edited:

Peacekeepr

Jan 25, 2023
Well, maybe you shouldn't try to lunch a game with dynamite kink, but I'm slightly curious about chrome-extension prefix on that window.
As far as I remember, the profile error is harmless (and quite common, you could however download a newer nw.js and forcefully update it to get rid of that one). And worse comes to worst, you can try replacing www data from another RPGM game and hope it works (as long that you don't mix e.g. VX with MV, or MV with MZ, etc).

1.80 star(s) 6 Votes