Others Abandoned Naruto - Ultimate Sex Ninja [10-1-2019 ALPHA BUILD] [DemonRoyal]

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
F0PYDd1KjmNGM3shPjbImR36r_Z-pfU4dwlJQWyMViGSlJFhiK2S2RKdNxDLCgJs.png

Overview:

The goal here is to bring some original characters together in one lewd game for fun.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-01-02
Release Date: 2019-01-10
Developer/Publisher: - -
Censorship: No
Version: 10-1-2019 ALPHA BUILD
Language: English
Genre

Installation

CONTROLS

DOWNLOAD
10-1-2019 ALPHA BUILD
Win: - - - -

DOWNLOAD
27.6.18 Alpha Test

Win: - - - -
ARTWORK: -

(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=M4N5pMVgaFTppcPq)7.jpg 23670_4.png 23666_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
I like the concept and how smooth the animation is... but there's just something about how "deformed" they are in body proportions that I just can't enjoy (reminds me too much of the meet&fuck games though obviously much better and smoother/fluid animation)... A shame really because I'd really like a Naruto Shippuden hentai game but all the ones I've come across are all wildly deformed like this :FeelsBadMan:

Thanks for the upload though Muff, hope others enjoy it :)

kira

Aug 13, 2016
Don't really get how they over exaggerate the chest part just to show the audience that they're not underaged. I mean come on, aren't there women with small chests in real life? It's hard to find those games where you have a diversity of sizes.

Seeing characters that you know suddenly have really huge chests, even if it's probably just to justify that they're not underage, makes me sad.

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
Don't really get how they over exaggerate the chest part just to show the audience that they're not underaged. I mean come on, aren't there women with small chests in real life? It's hard to find those games where you have a diversity of sizes.

Seeing characters that you know suddenly have really huge chests, even if it's probably just to justify that they're not underage, makes me sad.
I take it you're not familiar with DemonRoyal as an artist yet. In almost every piece of work that's been created so far, DemonRoyal pretty much always makes the boobs and ass the size of Jupiter X2(regardless of age). The only exceptions to the giant boobs rule are when it's a work of a back-side view of a female.

Last edited:

kira

Aug 13, 2016
I take it you're not familiar with DemonRoyal as an artist yet. In almost every piece of work that's been created so far, DemonRoyal pretty much always makes the boobs and ass the size of Jupiter X2(regardless of age). The only exceptions to the giant boobs rule are when it's a work of a back-side view of a female.
I know about Demon Royal, it's just that some games where obvious characters with little or less bountiful chests are drawn elaborately make me sad.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
It rare to see some thickness/bbw/chubby in games. Most are to slim. This look as good as the ones like My New Life, A Zombie Life and Urban Demons.

Reactions: Tranzet
May 25, 2017

Could be worse.
I mean it could be Shiin or something.

Reactions: Totenkopf098