Naruto: Family Vacation by Maison Williams.​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-24
Release Date: 2019-01-21
Developer: Maison Williams
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 Fixed
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

38.jpg a_sex3.jpg come_sasuke2.jpg door_open5.jpg h_b_d6.jpg hinata_pool2.jpg kagura2.jpg r_h11.jpg sarada_house6.jpg

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
it seems a mix of screencaps from the original anime and some custom art. in his patron he wrote:
So I'm very interested in finding artists who can make the images that I need for further games.
When devs uses resources from all kinds of sources its usually gets quite messy the game.
Anyone can tell if its good or bad? What about art? Consistent or different styles? the anime screencaps are animation or just pictures he insert anywhere or are they cutscenes?

U

User_23654

Fixed it now. If you downloaded the Old version just switch the language to english.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
The MEGA link provided here has been taken down was broken for a short time, but the developer's link on their Patreon is still active. Is there a distinction between the two?

Reactions: DudeManrod

JeffTheGreat

Apr 5, 2018
HELP

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'door_open5.webp'>:
File "game/tl/eng/script.rpy", line 565, in script
"{i}By the smile of Himawari, it is clear that she is happy to see the whole family in the collection.{/i}"
IOError: Couldn't find file 'door_open5.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/tl/eng/script.rpy", line 565, in script
"{i}By the smile of Himawari, it is clear that she is happy to see the whole family in the collection.{/i}"
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\exports.py", line 1199, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\character.py", line 1016, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
**display_args)
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\character.py", line 566, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\display\image.py", line 495, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "G:\Need For Speed CArbon\NarutoFamilyVacation-1.0-pc-fixed\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'door_open5.webp'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
NarutoFamilyVacation 1.0
Sun Jan 20 01:02:32 2019

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
Developer: Maison Williams
Language: English, Russian

The name is not that what you would expect for a russian dude/dudette. is this the revenge? machinetranslate a game written in english to torture those devs that do it vise versa?

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
once I get to the dinning room scene with the family it errors soon as naruto brings out the cake nothing but errors after that for me

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
once I get to the dinning room scene with the family it errors soon as naruto brings out the cake nothing but errors after that for me
Same here

@Edit
Seems like I have fixed this issue, altough I don't know what have changed.

To fix this, search for file "door_open" in direct folder, then go to it's location and copy-paste "door_open4.webp", then rename it to "door_open5.webp" and reload script in game if you didn't closed the game or run game if u closed it before.

Do the same with any missing files.

1.80 star(s) 9 Votes