Seeking Narrowed reccomendations

Antonio59

Aug 12, 2018
Hey!

So, i didn't really play adult/eroge type games before, recently i got into'em and they're great!
And ever since finishing a few of them i have been having a hard time finding games that are to my liking.... so i came here for a little help from the ol'wise ones ;)

I've played:
  • Melty's quest
  • Mirror
  • Breeder's of the nephelym
  • Rune's pharmacy
and some more...

So here's what i'm looking for:
>Games like Rune's pharmacy or Melty's quest.
(just in case you haven't played them...)
>A game that has an RPG style to it, where the protagonist has stats that change with sexual encounters/activities, a 2D style yet 3D feel to it(3D CG not wanted)...i think u might've got the picture...

(O.O)

FapForYourLife

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Virgins protection magic - similar to Rune's pharmacy and Melty's quest

Don't know what're you looking for in particular but this show all rpg games that very popular sort by best selling of all time. As you can see that Melty's quest is 2nd highest selling ever so you may find some games that got your attention and most of them are available on F95zone just search them on google.

Antonio59

Aug 12, 2018
Virgins protection magic - similar to Rune's pharmacy and Melty's quest

Don't know what're you looking for in particular but this show all rpg games that very popular sort by best selling of all time. As you can see that Melty's quest is 2nd highest selling ever so you may find some games that got your attention and most of them are available on F95zone just search them on google.
Thanks a lot!!
I'm gonna try it out!!
:D