3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
ngc.png

Overview:
Two high school girls, Chihiro and Eri, were chatting at a hamburger shop after school. As they were talking, Chihiro slowly changed the topic.

“Actually, I want to ask you something… no, I want you to listen to my troubles~”

Chihiro told Eri that sex with her boyfriend is no good, and asked if there is a way to make it better. The experienced prostitute Eri then started talking about her sex experiences and how good it is.

“Right, the customer I had last time was a huge jackpot~! I can’t even remember how many times he made me cum~! So, would you like to go and watch us~?”

At first, Chihiro refused the idea, but since she was definitely curious, she finally gave in and said she would just watch them.​

Title: Nariyuki → Papakatsu Girls!!
Original Title: なりゆき→パパ活GIRLS!!
VNDB:
Lenght: Very short (<2 hours)
Year: 01/03/2017 (Japanese) - 01/10/2018 (English)
Developer:
Publisher: (Japanese) - Unknown (English)
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Censored: Yep (mosaic)
Shop (All-Ages): Not Available
Shop (+18):
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Extra information:

Read the Extra information first.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

image.jpg image (1).jpg sss.jpg ssss.jpg sssss.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rewyn

Nov 6, 2017
that "trick" did not work for me. the launcher thinks there are additional characters after the .exe?????, oh well. Also testing on wine on MAC

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
After I understood how to change the folder and .exe names, I got to play and it really is beautiful ... all the details of the animations are impressive ... it would be great if there was a way to take the censorship ...

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote