m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (1.02):

Untested
This port should also work with non Arch based distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Linux Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Mac/OSX Port (1.02):

x64 (intel) untested:

arm64 (apple silicon) untested:

Other Mac/OSX Ports

Reactions: Scud74

Kaizzer01

Jan 17, 2024
So, I bought the DLC, can someone tell me how to combine it with the full game? or it stays separated from the complete version?

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
This include the DLC? But man, this guy's games sell so well it's kinda insane.

GOD PAIN

Jun 12, 2022
im sorry for asking this but can some one find me the link to this game to download i cant fnd it its by a same developer as this game

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
im sorry for asking this but can some one find me the link to this game to download i cant fnd it its by a same developer as this game
That's not a game, that's a CG set, so you're in the totally wrong place to look for it. If there's a translated version, you might find something here. If not, you'll have to look through one of the hentai galleries out there, or other sharing sites. Good luck.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
This include the DLC? But man, this guy's games sell so well it's kinda insane.
His games are perfect combination of excellent art and sound with above average in everything else, hentai games are usually fap material and they are supposed to be good and long enough for a fap session. The story and gameplay might not be great but at least its not another 5 hours of a RPG maker game where you barely get hentai fast enough to balance expectation with actual enjoyment. Ending up usually in tedious hours or navigating dungeons or in other cases eating 100000 line of text (most of them about the MC describing how the bathroom or the sunset looks).

Reactions: taglag
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes