Wolf RPG Completed Naked Order [v1.2] [Circle Streak]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
would be so good if anyone shares naked order plus
I remember playing that game... the Japanese version. It took me quite some effort to find it again but eventually managed to find pretty much the only still functional download for it! Took a while to actually download due to draconian dial-up speed limitations of the file host, that's life I guess...

Went the extra step and pre-applied the only (partial) translation I could find. While the translation is for the updated 1.01 version, the translation seems to work fine on the 1.0 version. In case you run into problems I've included the original Data.wolf archive so you can play without translation.

I'm not allowed to start new threads on this forum so you'll have to with just the mega link above. Perhaps someone else can make this upload into a proper forum thread.

Enjoy.

yilmaz

Jan 10, 2018
I remember playing that game... the Japanese version. It took me quite some effort to find it again but eventually managed to find pretty much the only still functional download for it! Took a while to actually download due to draconian dial-up speed limitations of the file host, that's life I guess...

Went the extra step and pre-applied the only (partial) translation I could find. While the translation is for the updated 1.01 version, the translation seems to work fine on the 1.0 version. In case you run into problems I've included the original Data.wolf archive so you can play without translation.

I'm not allowed to start new threads on this forum so you'll have to with just the mega link above. Perhaps someone else can make this upload into a proper forum thread.

Enjoy.
Ohhh... sorry for taking your time and troubling you.You didn't really have to do that.But thank you very much!

El necrofilo

May 25, 2018

Overview:
They came and took Rin's little sister as collateral for her father's unpaid debts.
Now Rin is on a mission to buy her little sister back, but there's a catch: she has to do it naked.
Roaming nude in the street, she searches town and tries to avoid detection......
Updated: Nov/23/2012
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Little
Language: English (Translated)
Genre: Female Protag, Exposure, Rape, Outdoor Sex

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

View attachment 9906 View attachment 9907 View attachment 9905
i honestly recommend this one. a lot of things to do, and the gameplay get harder as you progress. definitely one of my favorites

Whymsical

Oct 26, 2017
How do you get Nude photo session 2? I tried watching the pink star event at the hotel numerous times, but it's always Nude photo session 1.
Choose to NOT have sex. At the end of the photo session with the disappointed otakus, you'll get an offer for a "one-on-one" photo session with sex. Come back and click the pink star again.

SterlX

Mar 6, 2018
I have a question regarding this game, it looks really good and exhibitionnism is something I love, but is there a way to remove her socks and shoes during the game ? Complete nakedness is what I prefer with exhib things

Reactions: gamiat

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017

Enjoy.
Thank you for sharing this. Hopefully one day someone decides to do a full translation of this game.

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
any way to cheat this game a bit? To slow down npcs and such.. I just keep getting caught...

u5ern4m3123

May 4, 2017
Does anyone have an unpatched version of 1.2? There's a more updated translation here:

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Does anyone have an unpatched version of 1.2? There's a more updated translation here:
That's probably a lost cause... this game (and its sequel) is freakishly hard to find considering how good it is. This is both due to its age and because someone spent a lot of time DMCA-ing nearly every copy available. Realistically, your only bet might be actually buying the game (ps: That's exactly what the translator did... buy the official game).

Last edited:

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
I havent found anywhere else how to (if possible) hide the blue text area. Its usually the W or Q keys in RPG maker titles. I really hate to try to get the right time in order to see her with her naughty bits without the text area.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes