RPGM Completed Naked Kinga Game -kids Of The Arcade Center [v1.00] [Sakuragi Company]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ146999_img_main.jpg

Overview:
You play as a trio of young rascals who dare each other to do all kinds of embarrassing things in the neighborhood park and arcades. Bound by the honorable "Ousama (king) game," even the usually level-headed Ichigo is strung along the antics of her sex-crazed friends. Will she be able to survive their playful dares or succumb to the pleasure...?
Updated: 2015-01-13
Developer/Publisher: Sakuragi Company
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.00
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Discussion and game linking approved by Staff (2DCG bits can have some leeway)

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

vOFfvAS.png RJ146999_img_smp1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

theblackout

Aug 27, 2016
Does anyone know how to get the scene in the coffee shop where she's sitting, or the scenes with the red haired girl?

theblackout

Aug 27, 2016
so are they/he/she still making h-games?
I haven't seen anything, but I doubt they don't have something in the works. They're last blog post was December 2016, so that's fairly recent activity. Sort of. They do have quite a few other games of the same style, though I don't know how many are translated.

emil1921

May 14, 2017
I haven't seen anything, but I doubt they don't have something in the works. They're last blog post was December 2016, so that's fairly recent activity. Sort of. They do have quite a few other games of the same style, though I don't know how many are translated.
can you give a list of names or tell me where to find a list?

Jag

Jul 18, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the scene in the coffee shop where she's sitting, or the scenes with the red haired girl?
The coffee shop scene is just the title screen.

For the red-headed girl, after you see the scene in the public bath, the game will tell you you have completed the story, but there is one more scene. Go to the men's toilet in the park and use the heart icon there. This will unlock the final achievement and all the scenes with the redhead in your phone.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes