RPGM Naked Female Knight Ulrica Translation / Walkthrough

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Didn't try it yet - nor I've done it with his previous translation (My Secret Summer Vacation).....
the english secret summer vacation version was a machine translation with some improved grammar and not done by this guy. (it was decent, but too much left untranslated)
he just picked up the game recently ("ongoing project" on his page)

Reactions: brynhildr

Symplexity

Aug 12, 2017
Yeah I know It's on the posthentai website actually by the way how bad are the translation for this? Or is this a decent translation like Treasure Hunter Mai or Ariadne?
I'm not a native English speaker, nor did I proofread through the opening scenes, but it should be far better than machine translation; understandable by anybody with decent English skills. There are grammatical errors here and there but considering the time it took me to translate the entire game, I didn't feel like proofreading from scratch.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
I'm not a native English speaker, nor did I proofread through the opening scenes, but it should be far better than machine translation; understandable by anybody with decent English skills. There are grammatical errors here and there but considering the time it took me to translate the entire game, I didn't feel like proofreading from scratch.
You mean like typos? I see good thing this is a good one then

BaniraAisu

Dec 13, 2017
The copy I have of this game has no audio/sound effects. Is that normal? lol

Thank you btw for translating this. Love these type of RPG Maker games

cobraking

Mar 20, 2018
This is an almost completely translated game, story-wise (90%).

-31 out of 40 sex scenes translated. (Event 01-28, Mini Event 01-03)
-Translation done upto the Tower of the Succubus (not Berlini).

I'll post the completely translated game next week.

how do u open 3F tower of succubus door.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019

I have been looking for this after coming across some light decriptions and mentions it is a " refreshing play through" what is its current status?

Mori cho

Aug 19, 2019
"head west and south to a special spot of ground that look different then the
rest of the area, use the signet to teleport to the tower."

Does anyone know what this one is talking about?, I just finished talking to the merchant at the pub

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
great game so far, i'm stuck at the volcano area how do i reach the longer route at the entrance before the heat get her? 14 sec is too short what is the pathern and you put water at the entrance none in inner area. NVM i solve my own question but really i has use the shift to speed up her movement inside the volcano that great.

Last edited:

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
now i'm at tower of sucus trying solve the floor puzzple oh god. guessing this is end for me it fun to bad i couldn't solve then floor puzzple.

Last edited:

favordout

Dec 25, 2019
anyone know the 7 digit code in the sucubus lair? square = 3 , triangle = 3, circle = square x square, x = 1. yeah i tried everything. great game until this, right after floor puzzle