DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
I am not really sure I should play this game... Knowing authors, they will never finish this game and it will only make me sad.
Right now they are "developing" EraHunter, but I fear that after releasing new update of Era, they will change their mind and try to make update for Naked Adventure and so on and on... at this pace it will take them 20 years to finish both games :censored:

People, who cant make a commitment to finish one thing and instead they start new projects, are not very trusthworthy. It feels like simple cash grab. I was their Patron in the past, but now it feels like totally wasted money.

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Great game so far, can't wait for it to be developed more. Really hope they continue to play up the enf exhibitionism elements.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I can not go out from house to start the adventure, I can go upstairs and downstairs from second floor and first floor but I can not find any door to go to the street. Anyone could help me?

MrHentai98

Aug 14, 2017
I can not go out from house to start the adventure, I can go upstairs and downstairs from second floor and first floor but I can not find any door to go to the street. Anyone could help me?

check the plant in the first floor there is a key

Melix3

Donor
May 1, 2017
I am not really sure I should play this game... Knowing authors, they will never finish this game and it will only make me sad.
Right now they are "developing" EraHunter, but I fear that after releasing new update of Era, they will change their mind and try to make update for Naked Adventure and so on and on... at this pace it will take them 20 years to finish both games :censored:

People, who cant make a commitment to finish one thing and instead they start new projects, are not very trusthworthy. It feels like simple cash grab. I was their Patron in the past, but now it feels like totally wasted money.
"Knowing the authors". Well, EraHunter is a relatively new developer and they haven't abandoned a project yet. I doubt you can say that you know them very well. Their first game has had frequent updates with at least some content unlike many other authors. As long as the author isn't YummyTiger or Impure I'm fine with it, haha.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
"Knowing the authors". Well, EraHunter is a relatively new developer and they haven't abandoned a project yet. I doubt you can say that you know them very well. Their first game has had frequent updates with at least some content unlike many other authors.
Seriously??!
Era Hunter is out for like 2 years. In first 10 months developers released 4 updates (bug fixes dont count) and then they started almost 1 year break!! No update since March 2018 (its almost February 2019) !!! You really have to have low expectations, when you consider 1 year without update as "frequent updates". :censored:

meatchunk

Jan 22, 2019
I would really like this game if I hadn't played it before...
Seriously. Exact same gameplay mechanics (this is good and bad, as there are things I didn't like about the original). Even the music is the same!
I can appreciate how much time and effort went into making something like this, but...why not just play the original?

Jan 21, 2018
I would really like this game if I hadn't played it before...
Seriously. Exact same gameplay mechanics (this is good and bad, as there are things I didn't like about the original). Even the music is the same!
I can appreciate how much time and effort went into making something like this, but...why not just play the original?
It feels like the original game because it is a fanremake/hommage/whatever you want to call it.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
This is actually better than naked plus. Hope it will be finished some of these decades.

lewdman03

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
the team said there an official Android port, anyone got a link to download it?

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
I decided to give this a second try, since I honestly find their art charming. I didn't realize the first time I tried this that crawling actually stops (wandering night-rapists?) from chasing you, but it still doesn't change the fact that it's dreadfully slow and you will be doing it a lot. The dialogue is funny and seeing the MC so embarrassed is still cute, thankfully.

Reactions: abagel

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Yeah I actually noticed things were getting a little more hardcore, which is to be expected from a game like this, but hopefully it keeps to it's ENF exhibitionism roots.

Snake95

Jan 28, 2019
In feb 08 ver 0.3.3 has been released. Really liked this game, the art is really good and I liked the gameplay and quests so i hope it dont take too long to get finished.

Here's the changelog:
Version 0.3.3
There is no new content, only 1 major fix. It turned out that fragments did not respawn. Also finished other small things.

1. Fragments now respawn
2. You can turn off running animation on Nika's computer
3. WASD movement support
4. Added Nika's sprite in work clothes
5. The transitions are now marked with green arrows

Fixes for Android version:
0.3.3 version should work on more devices

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Problem is he can do a remake or w/e the art is better but he sure did implement the bad mechanics too. I can't stand in RPGM games not let you save anywhere. Basically wasting the player time if they fail and got to do that whole grind again.

GrimmShade

Aug 13, 2018
When downloading the game and unpacking it using a rar/zip extractor all i get are empty file. Is anyone else having this situation?

wirihbinkame

Aug 4, 2017
When downloading the game and unpacking it using a rar/zip extractor all i get are empty file. Is anyone else having this situation?
try links from ulmf thread

0.3.3 ENG PC -
0.3.3 ENG Android -
0.3.3 RUS PC -
0.3.3 RUS Android -

murad3112

Mar 22, 2018
try links from ulmf thread

0.3.3 ENG PC -
0.3.3 ENG Android -
0.3.3 RUS PC -
0.3.3 RUS Android -