spider26

Sorry for my bad english
Donor
Jul 18, 2017
You do realise that no matter if they work on it or not it is still almost 11 months since last update and from what i have read next update is just remake of current version?
Maybe, but the games are not abandonned... I prefer let they time to do a great game and art than a rushed one.

SneakyKitty

Jan 31, 2018
Can anyone share a savefile?

There is a save file of completed mainstory. Extract the content into "Naked Adventure v0.3.1 eng\Naked Adventure v0.3.1 eng\www\save" and open the computer in game to see the gallery. You can always look around maybe you will find something more. :)

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
There is a save file of completed mainstory. Extract the content into "Naked Adventure v0.3.1 eng\Naked Adventure v0.3.1 eng\www\save" and open the computer in game to see the gallery. You can always look around maybe you will find something more. :)
Thanks for sharing your save, but would you please upload it to one of the approved filehosts and update the link in your post?

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Just because you're inspired by a game, doesn't mean you should follow it to the point you even inherit it's faults.
People seeing you through walls or doing 180s when you go behind them despite being many squares away from them is just odd. There is no initial shock from anyone seeing a naked woman outside, they just all start chasing you right away like a sex deprived maniac. I get you want people to crawl all over the place but having minor logic in a game shouldn't be an issue.
Making 'enemies' question what they see first would give you a chance to learn the limits of where you can move instead of immediately having to run in circles until you get distance from your pursuer. Crawling then goes from being a slow chore to a choice to make based on the situation.

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
@SneakyKitty I believe you forgot to add the config.rpgsave and the global.rpgsave. I downloaded your file copied it to the save folder but I could only start a new game.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
@SneakyKitty I believe you forgot to add the config.rpgsave and the global.rpgsave. I downloaded your file copied it to the save folder but I could only start a new game.
I could be wrong but you generally don't need these. Just start your game, make a save with the same number as the one supplied, then exit and copy the supplied save over yours and load the save

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Like the art style and a fun concept. Hopefully the dev pics it up again. It can get tough to slog through a project, I wonder what the ratio of finished to unfinished games is.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Developer: EraHunter
Please tag as [abandoned].

Lovely art again, but very low hopes it'll get anywhere after this release. :(
So this dev abandoned a successful game that they had worked on for over a year in order to recreate a game they liked. I'd feel sorry for his Patrons, but apparently they are OK with receiving almost nothing for the last 6 months.
One should mention though, that EraHunter didn't get any real updates for more than a year now. So just in case anybody wants to pledge, better save your money for now and see if they actually manage to release something this year....
Two days ago, on one of their recent posts, they posted this regarding Naked Adventure: "Thank you! ^^ Yes, there definitely will be more, but for now we're working on EraHunter." From what I can see, it's a two man team working real hard to make quality games & art. That takes time. (Of course getting patrons funding them all the time probably also factors in somewhat)

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
0.3.2 changelog

There is not really any new content

Since this game is not linear, it's not always clear if you've finished all the quests of the current version. So far we have done it like this. You will see something like this (here a screenshot in the linked post) when the version is completed (unless it's optional events like reading comments on the computer):
We updated the links in the previous post

What's new:
- Added a small tutorial in the beginning of the game
- Made Sasha and Kevin move faster with pressed space
- Changed a little the first cut-scene
- Set the boundaries of locations (to make it more obvious where you can and can't go)

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Two days ago, on one of their recent posts, they posted this regarding Naked Adventure: "Thank you! ^^ Yes, there definitely will be more, but for now we're working on EraHunter." From what I can see, it's a two man team working real hard to make quality games & art. That takes time. (Of course getting patrons funding them all the time probably also factors in somewhat)
I think the main problem is not so much the number of hours put in or how many people are working on it, but mostly that many creators have no clear goal for their project.
Instead of writing a story start to finish and building a game around it, they start with a vague idea, like in Era Hunter; girl's clothes get stolen, run around naked to find them.. and ehh... well, the end. Throw it on patreon, earn some bucks and let people believe you're hard at work on it by dicking around with some code, remodel some stuff and add a side or grind quest here and there.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes