RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
I like the art style of this more than naked order, but I liked naked order. Guess I'll settle for this blatant copy/paste/slight redraw of an already existing game instead of their OC title.

/endsnideremark

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I'm stuck !
Quest2 - Can't find the "indicate house in the district-2" (selfie with resident)
Don't even know where is the district-2...
I try further nights but can't find it... and that damn cars allways shooting me !

if anyone can indicate me if it's north, east, south or west... I'll be very glad

blahblah98

Mar 26, 2018
feels awfully similar to this game, somehow:
I mean yea, the developers even say at the beginning of the game that naked order was their inspiration to make lewd games so they made this as a tribute.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Some nice art here, but it would be nice if there was more content, and I found it annoying that they won't let you into the memory room until you finish all the quests and when you do get in there, it's just to find out that the replays are all still under development...

That crawling animation basically makes it all worth it though, lol.

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Gotta agree with the other people here. The art is a pleasant surprise, but the instant-rape and detection are honestly detrimental to playing. While managing to escape is definitely skill-based, the ridiculous detection of the enemies isn't. I'm not going to crawl every time I want to sneak by the dudes because I would simply be crawling almost all the time.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Awesome! Thanks!
For those who are salty read this ;)
No their next release will be an Era Hunter one.

I don't think theirs anything wrong with a dev team working on more then one game when their backers get access to both. If anything having two game will help encourage them to finish one because then they still have one game to hold onto patrons with.
You do realise that no matter if they work on it or not it is still almost 11 months since last update and from what i have read next update is just remake of current version?

Rouste

Jan 25, 2018
Someone concluded the quest in the building ? Cause even crouching, the guy spot me. It's the one near the box after the MGS moment.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes