EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
dsBuffer.jpg

Overview:
Nika has to run around night streets naked, because she got oneself into an adventure, that completely changed her way of living. She's got a special smartphone through which she can see the fragments she needs to collect to assemble the keys. With this keys can open the boxes with quests she has to complete. And of course do this all naked!​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-08
Release Date: 2024-02-08
Developer: EraHunter -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English, Russian
Others Games: EraHunter
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

See installation for Mac
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Others: Unofficial Linux(v0.3.3)*

Extra: Full Save Game* -
Full Modified Game (v0.4)*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

dfOBLfx.jpg h1xwbwX.jpg qx8oIb1.jpg QDmrOVh.jpg uHXJqDo.jpg ybDa1bH.jpg ZXWi6QD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Someone is just very salty about slow release speed of certain develper.
You are correct.

Yeah, the whole concept and art ticks all the right boxes for me. Just like their last game, but sadly it never evolved past the concept stage and after a year of 'development' they release this one.
I really really want this to succeed and get plenty of content down the line, but my expectations are so low. I hope I'm wrong.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
So... this is basically the same thing as Naked Order by Circle Streak?
More or less, yes. But it has some differences and seems to focus a bit more on the ENF side and protag's day life and how she's worried about getting caught etc, also the quest aren't the same and the art is better

is it abandoned?
too bad those art are superb it has huge potential like gggb and gameplay like succulence
No it's not. It's just that the other dev's game hasn't been updated in a long while and they're known to be quite slow to release their updates.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its not abandoned, but it will be awhile before we are getting any updates.
the team is working on their "main" project EraHunder, and this is kind of a side-project.
they wrote 1 day ago in their patreon page:
Thank you! ^^ Yes, there definitely will be more, but for now we're working on EraHunter.

Reactions: Ut5962
Jan 21, 2018
Someone is just very salty about slow release speed of certain develper.
Well their last actual game update was from april last year and they wrote stuff like "We reworked the intro 19 times.". Don't get me wrong. The art is great and the ideas are nice but I wouldn't hold my breath for content.

Yeah, the whole concept and art ticks all the right boxes for me. Just like their last game, but sadly it never evolved past the concept stage and after a year of 'development' they release this one.
We are in the same boat here.

So... this is basically the same thing as Naked Order by Circle Streak?
feels awfully similar to this game, somehow:
From their patreon:
"This game is based on Naked Order, which impressed us and inspired to develop games. We started working on it before EraHunter. You can regard it as a fan fiction\fanart (fangame? X))"

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Anyone happens to know where to bring that stuff to get the key forged? I seem to be a bit dumb, don't know when or where to go.

Reactions: kazik19929

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
its not abandoned, but it will be awhile before we are getting any updates.
the team is working on their "main" project EraHunder, and this is kind of a side-project.
they wrote 1 day ago in their patreon page:
Thank you! ^^ Yes, there definitely will be more, but for now we're working on EraHunter.
One should mention though, that EraHunter didn't get any real updates for more than a year now. So just in case anybody wants to pledge, better save your money for now and see if they actually manage to release something this year....

V01

Jul 19, 2017
So this dev abandoned a successful game that they had worked on for over a year in order to recreate a game they liked. I'd feel sorry for his Patrons, but apparently they are OK with receiving almost nothing for the last 6 months.

Reactions: Frosty92
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes