Completed Nagiyahonpo - Disciplinary Committee Chair Nadeshiko PIN

nekosaikou

Feb 21, 2020
I'm playing through Nagiyahonpo's new(?) game, Discipline Committee Chair Nadeshiko
->

It doesn't come up on their circle page or their blogs for some reason, but I saw someone recommend it in another thread.
Animations are great but very limited.

Anyways! I got past the first PIN check thanks to my limited knowledge of Japanese numbers god bless.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But now I'm stuck on the second PIN check and mtool's translation for the hint was unreadable.
Apparently it has something to do with the graffiti here. Any ideas?
1704323303481.png
1704323344713.png

It is NOT:

No idea what the 4 characters mean - something about boobs according to google camera
200.gif

Any help would be much appreciated!

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
I'm playing through Nagiyahonpo's new(?) game, Discipline Committee Chair Nadeshiko
->

It doesn't come up on their circle page or their blogs for some reason, but I saw someone recommend it in another thread.
Animations are great but very limited.

Anyways! I got past the first PIN check thanks to my limited knowledge of Japanese numbers god bless.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But now I'm stuck on the second PIN check and mtool's translation for the hint was unreadable.
Apparently it has something to do with the graffiti here. Any ideas?
View attachment 3230456
View attachment 3230459

It is NOT:

No idea what the 4 characters mean - something about boobs according to google camera
View attachment 3230463

Any help would be much appreciated!
For anyone who needs a download link for the game, it's here:

For OP, the red text seems to translate to 'night dew is deadly', or 'night dew death' according to two attempts with Google camera :HideThePain:

The black text to the bottom right is 'go san', or 5, 3, according to my own limited knowledge lol!

I'll try and see if death links to any 4-digit numbers...?

EDIT: I've found an academic paper about Japanese number puns. Maybe this will have something useful:

EDIT 2: I think it'll be something like a pun on the phrase 'night dew is deadly' etc. This table could help:

1706021452042.png

Night dew seems to translate to 'yotsuyu', which separated into its syllables could be 'yo/4', 'tsu/2', and whatever yu would translate to. I could be translating it entirely incorrectly, of course - I think yotsuyu is a very specific word, similar to komorebi, but I'm not sure how exactly to translate the death part.

EDIT 3: Some further complexity; "there are two separate words for numerals, with the native Japanese and Sino-Japanese words for 7 being nana and shichi, respectively. Different words are used for different contexts, and kango is normally used when you count in Japanese. Despite this, however, when Japanese people pronounce 7, nana is almost always used. The problem lies in the fact that Japanese people don't actually like the word shichi, as it sounds too similar to shi, the Sino-Japanese word for 4, which is (thus 4 similarly also uses the native Japanese yon in counting). Being a superstitious people, the Japanese really, really hate invoking death every time they count — and the fact that shichi sounds almost like the Sino-Japanese word for 1, ichi, doesn't help. "

Last edited:

marcothephoenix134

Oct 5, 2022
For anyone who needs a download link for the game, it's here:

For OP, the red text seems to translate to 'night dew is deadly', or 'night dew death' according to two attempts with Google camera :HideThePain:

The black text to the bottom right is 'go san', or 5, 3, according to my own limited knowledge lol!

I'll try and see if death links to any 4-digit numbers...?

EDIT: I've found an academic paper about Japanese number puns. Maybe this will have something useful:

EDIT 2: I think it'll be something like a pun on the phrase 'night dew is deadly' etc. This table could help:

View attachment 3289302

Night dew seems to translate to 'yotsuyu', which separated into its syllables could be 'yo/4', 'tsu/2', and whatever yu would translate to. I could be translating it entirely incorrectly, of course - I think yotsuyu is a very specific word, similar to komorebi, but I'm not sure how exactly to translate the death part.

EDIT 3: Some further complexity; "there are two separate words for numerals, with the native Japanese and Sino-Japanese words for 7 being nana and shichi, respectively. Different words are used for different contexts, and kango is normally used when you count in Japanese. Despite this, however, when Japanese people pronounce 7, nana is almost always used. The problem lies in the fact that Japanese people don't actually like the word shichi, as it sounds too similar to shi, the Sino-Japanese word for 4, which is (thus 4 similarly also uses the native Japanese yon in counting). Being a superstitious people, the Japanese really, really hate invoking death every time they count — and the fact that shichi sounds almost like the Sino-Japanese word for 1, ichi, doesn't help. "
1709603133369.png
This pops up when i try to run the game i have no clue why, i even tried the dl site demo and it says the same thing, running it on a japanese emulator isnt working either, can anyone help?

Reactions: Psajchol and Yerpin

PQNKS

Jul 9, 2023
Hello when I emulate it in my phone it doesn't work maybe due to it being from Japan itself my phone can't just play it for some reason is there a way to fix it?

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
Couldnt get it to work even after switching locale, installing language pack and setting up japanese language for non unicode.
Gonna watch thread for updates, hopefully someone makes a fix.