Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Yeah. Sure. A dream. You read "pregnancy" and you thought "Oh, this gonna be a dream scene!".

Not talking about that.

I was talking about pregnancy. Not a dream. There's no "may be there". It isn't.
wrong on devs home page he clearty stats pregnency will be ingame latter on he just has to rework some mechanics to it

Reactions: TheDevian

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
someone have save file ?
You can use the site search bar at the top of the page to search just the thread your in for things like saves, there are two for the end of 0.7's content.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
the hell. last i played 0.6 Now i played 0.8 and only story progress is like 1 level for 3 girls. did the last 2 updates focus on theses repeatable sex scenes or what ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...did the last 2 updates focus on theses repeatable sex scenes or what ?
Pretty much. The repeatable scenes, lots of "quality of life" improvements and some new scenes. The sounds too. There are a lot of tweaks though if you look at the change log, oh and don't forget now we can have binoculars.

0.7 was ok but 0.8 was the main culprit, doing mostly tweaking and adding in the sound.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anybody got a save with gallery unlocked ? The persistent I think
Did you try the fix button in the gallery (I think that fills the gallery from a save), if you don't have any save look up three posts. If you use the search bar for just there are some older persistent files.

Reactions: passerbyR34

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
Did you try the fix button in the gallery (I think that fills the gallery from a save), if you don't have any save look up three posts. If you use the search bar for just there are some older persistent files.
I have my save but the gallery is empty :/

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I have my save but the gallery is empty :/
Give the button a try then, it's in the gallery menu above the top left scene. Otherwise use that link to the thread search, or just go and get .

Reactions: passerbyR34

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
How can we get money easily in the game and cqn we get it with the console?
The console part has to be answered by others, I very rarely cheat (and here I didn't feel the need to), but normally you have at least one time of day where you can't progress any girl, that's the time where you get on your laptop and write a gaming article... ...and once you've done that a few times you get somewhere between 60 and 90 bucks per article...

Jan 14, 2018
The console part has to be answered by others, I very rarely cheat (and here I didn't feel the need to), but normally you have at least one time of day where you can't progress any girl, that's the time where you get on your laptop and write a gaming article... ...and once you've done that a few times you get somewhere between 60 and 90 bucks per article...
ok thank you

Reactions: icesun
4.50 star(s) 188 Votes