ironbeazt

Feb 17, 2019
Is there a big event that follow up after the security lady caught me peeping? because I cant do that because when I try peeping in the 3rd changing room it says "out of order". And I dont understand why I need to repair nairas pc she didnt ask me to do it nor its in to do list, I followed the fan walkthrough the whole time and only on the 10th day I encounter problems

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there a big event that follow up after the security lady caught me peeping? because I cant do that
The official (I think) says...

Requirement(s): Week 3+, Viewed stalls 4+ times, spoken to Natasha before
Time: Morning
Peep on the “Out of order” stall in Full Moon clothing store in the morning after the requirements have been met. You must have peeped on people in the other stalls at least five times before.

With Naira's PC I seem to remember always having that dialog option available, it's an excuse to get in to her room when she's not there.

Reactions: ironbeazt

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how can i use my old saves with the new update i dont wanna level them all up again :(
Move the save folder from the old game folder to the new, theres actually two save folders so you don't even need to do that really.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
umm 2 save folders??
There's the save folder in the games main folder but there's also a copy hidden in your appdata folder, unless you actually hunt it down it'll hang around forever (and the game will load the copy if it can't find the other one). I always move the folder though just in case.

Better point out this is what Ren'Py games (like Mythic Manor) do, other game engines may not.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
umm thats alright but its still saying i cant level them up any further
If you played all of 0.7 and just downloaded 0.8 then I think that's what should happen, there wasn't any new (proper) events for the girls in the 0.8 update just some repeatable scenes and things like music and sound effects. But 0.9 should be out ...

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
i hope the new update comes soon and i hope we get more jade events and hopefully finally get to have sex with nefari shes the only hard to get mythic in the manor lol
I'm guessing there will be more content for Jade in 0.9 going off of the latest patreon post
"This update will feature main events for all of the manor girls as well as some fun content for a very loved side character. We focused on main events, so there won't be much extra content this time around."
But I wouldn't mind if we got some content for some of the other side characters soon instead of the main girls, most of them except Jade & Iris have been completely neglected (Cei, Kaila, Seren, Kylie, etc)

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
I'm guessing there will be more content for Jade in 0.9 going off of the latest patreon post
"This update will feature main events for all of the manor girls as well as some fun content for a very loved side character. We focused on main events, so there won't be much extra content this time around."
But I wouldn't mind if we got some content for some of the other side characters soon instead of the main girls, most of them except Jade & Iris have been completely neglected (Cei, Kaila, Seren, Kylie, etc)
Cei isn't an official side character, she is the creation of one of Jikei's patrons, even though he has permission to use her, probably Jikei wants to focus on his original characters.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Cei isn't an official side character, she is the creation of one of Jikei's patrons, even though he has permission to use her, probably Jikei wants to focus on his original characters.
OK well she is still in the game and there are other girls who aren't part of the main cast who have zero content except maybe a single line of dialogue, it's a waste.

Reactions: AbraXX
4.50 star(s) 188 Votes