り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Jikei posted
Dev Update - v.0.9.0 is soon!​
Here's a quick update regarding v0.9.0 of Mythic Manor!
We are at the final stages of preparing the next update for its release. All that's left is to finish coding and do a bit of editing and testing.
Our current estimate is that v0.9.0 should be released next weekend (or a couple days before or after, depending on how things go).
This update will feature main events for all of the manor girls as well as some fun content for a very loved side character. We focused on main events, so there won't be much extra content this time around.

Well, that's all for now. I hope you are looking forward to playing v0.9.0 soon!

Cheers,

Jikei & Nocht

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Jikei posted
We are at the final stages of preparing the next update for its release. All that's left is to finish coding and do a bit of editing and testing.
Our current estimate is that v0.9.0 should be released next weekend (or a couple days before or after, depending on how things go).
This update will feature main events for all of the manor girls as well as some fun content for a very loved side character. We focused on main events, so there won't be much extra content this time around.

Well, that's all for now. I hope you are looking forward to playing v0.9.0 soon!

Cheers,

Jikei & Nocht
Soo much goodness :love: Thanks Dev's!

ARabbit

Nov 17, 2018
Jikei posted

Cheers,

Jikei & Nocht
You guys are being really really awesome.
Really appreciate that you keep us updated with the progress.

Thank you! :D

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
I'm stuck at a point where I can't get in Naira's room or get the spare key. The option shows from Ester but you can't select it. I used the surveillance camera in Velle's room.
Am I not supposed to do that? Do I have to start a new game?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I used the surveillance camera in Velle's room. Am I not supposed to do that? Do I have to start a new game?
There's enough cams around for all but one room (you can't set one up for Nefari yet), two from the mall and one inside the safe in your room. Walkthough .

Reactions: TheDevian

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
could be the sister that works in sex shop i hope not mc sister
Maybe. But just like Seren you don't hear her mentioned here often, so "very loved side character" doesn't seem to fit. I would like more sneaking up on Seren though, once wasn't enough...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now that I look there's no section for Vaine in the relationship screen, and I forgot about poor Aliza.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Or it could be Tera, but I hope a little too much on this one, I think.:unsure:......................:cautious:

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes