TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Really? I find it strange when there's no background music playing... Whenever I play a game without a soundtrack I just throw on some ambient music to stop the silence from driving me crazy. The delay is unfortunate though. Good thing the holidays are packed with tons of seasonal updates for other games to keep me busy for a while.
I have tinnitus, so I have to have music going all the time to drowned out the ringing in my ears, so having game music just clashes with that anyway, but generally the only time I want music in a game is when it fits the logic of the world. Like if I turn on my radio, or if I walk into a bar, have a bard in the party, something that makes sense, otherwise it is immersion-breaking. Most games have pretty bad/boring music anyway, and it just distracts from the the important sounds, like someone sneaking up behind you, or some other audio cue.

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
does anyone have the code for the monthly wallpapers i only need the november one they don't have it on the walkthrough
It isn't there, will be on 0.8.0, the latest release was on Oct 27th, that's why November's pin up isn't there.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
does anyone have the code for the monthly wallpapers i only need the november one they don't have it on the walkthrough
The November code is "natashaskitchen".
Here's a list of all wallpapers:
  • March 2018 ( Nefari ) - saintnefari
  • April 2018 ( Naira ) - hoppynaira
  • May 2018 ( Esther ) - esthersday
  • June 2018 ( Fanora ) - fanorafun
  • July 2018 ( Velle ) - wildvelle
  • August 2018 ( All manor girls ) - beachgals
  • September 2018 ( Jade ) - naughtypup
  • October 2018 ( Iris ) - spookytats
  • November 2018 ( Natasha ) - natashaskitchen

It isn't there, will be on 0.8.0, the latest release was on Oct 27th, that's why November's pin up isn't there.
It was released 5 days before the start of November so it is still possible to include the wallpaper.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Jade, the best one, prove me wrong
it's mathematical

Nefaris>Jade

Cat and Dog, strikes again :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anything, I really want to know who's the strongest mythic race in this game if determined by their mythic powers :unsure:

Esther's healing power might be very useful, there's also Nefari whom has many skills along with her intellegence, but I guess Velle's mind control would overpowering any of them if they didn't have any resistance or tools for countering it, like Magneto's helmet for example :LOL:

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
Cat and Dog, strikes again :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anything, I really want to know who's the strongest mythic race in this game if determined by their mythic powers :unsure:

Esther's healing power might be very useful, there's also Nefari whom has many skills along with her intellegence, but I guess Velle's mind control would overpowering any of them if they didn't have any resistance or tools for countering it, like Magneto's helmet for example :LOL:
The most powerfull powers:

MC dick
Velle (mind control)
Nefaris (in fact nefaris is potentially lewd lex luthor)
Esther (healer)
Fanora (animal talk)
Naira (also useless that aquaman)

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
The most powerfull powers:

MC dick
Velle (mind control)
Nefaris (in fact nefaris is potentially lewd lex luthor)
Esther (healer)
Fanora (animal talk)
Naira (also useless that aquaman)
:LOL:
Don't forget about Natasha's cock-blocker, it's pretty painful on it's own way
And about Naira aside from her being formidable only if it's in the water, it'll be better to not underestimating her
Because along with Jade, imo their adorable-ness and shyness could literally gave us a diabetes :D

Reactions: The Humble Dude

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Wow, it took me forever to realize I could fix the binoculars, and I finally found the Persona 5/Futaba easter egg. Damn, now I just want to go replay P5 for like the 5th time.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Wow, it took me forever to realize I could fix the binoculars, and I finally found the Persona 5/Futaba easter egg. Damn, now I just want to go replay P5 for like the 5th time.
How do you do that?!? :LOL: I assumed you talked to the guy in the shop, be he is useless.

Reactions: SafeSpace and DrFog

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You get the binoculars in the safe, buy the lenses from the fishing guy, and then go click on your kitchen window during the morning/afternoon
Wow, thanks, that's new, now I just have a couple of passwords to unlock.. XD
I just kept clicking and clicking in the inventory, an nothing. lol

Reactions: DrFog
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes