meowsasuke

Dec 27, 2017
how do u use the code i cant find it in search it just shows the code and not how to use it. i tried new game but i dont get the option to type the code just name

Aug 16, 2017
is it just me or did esther used to be MC's aunt? just starting this new update and went with esther to café and she talks about being his mums best friend. somewhat confused as I was sure they were related in previous versions

raitoz

May 18, 2017
mmmm I tested the game when it was just beginning, now that I got acquainted I see that they removed the part of the relationship that the mother of the MC with Esther, what happened?

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
is it just me or did esther used to be MC's aunt? just starting this new update and went with esther to café and she talks about being his mums best friend. somewhat confused as I was sure they were related in previous versions
I don't doubt that she was. Jikei removed any and all incest stuff from the game in order to comply with Patreon's guidelines.

ItaYoro

Jul 6, 2017
I know everyone has asked this but i can't find a solution anywhere. It says I need to find someone to fix the binoculars but i have no idea what to do. Please help

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
I know everyone has asked this but i can't find a solution anywhere. It says I need to find someone to fix the binoculars but i have no idea what to do. Please help
Everyone asked and it has been explained in this thread.

Mameshiba

Apr 16, 2017
Wait how do you trigger the last event with Jade? It just says "I wonder where else she hangs out at..."

Someone commented that you need to go to the cafe but she isn't there any time of the day or any day of the week.

Edit: Nvm got it to trigger by drinking a ton of drinks until it triggered

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes