Luther Grady

Dec 5, 2020
This was an interesting game. I'd like to see expansions. Follow-up adventures for the staff or the other hoteliers focusing on their background stories, maybe. Would love to be able to have MC knock up some (or all) of the staff.

Reactions: TheDevian

Marek115

Oct 23, 2018
Hey, i was looking fort the game on Steam. i curently living in germany, and it says its not available in this land.
Can someone help me to get the game

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hey, i was looking fort the game on Steam. i curently living in germany, and it says its not available in this land.
You can get the game from or .

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Small heads up: there's no Adult (Erotic) Games on German Steam and probably won't come back anytime soon, so no need to look.

gyandev

Oct 10, 2020
i love the outfit system in this game. can someone recommend any other games where the outfits get skimpier as you upgrade your character, or maybe as you progress in the story?

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Haven't played this in a long while as I waited for it to be completed, but can you get all the scenes for the girls at all in story mode?

I'm playing the story mode and to progress with each girls individual story line you need to be able to assign them to certain locations (as I was able to do when I played the normal version way back) is this possible later in the story?

I'm currently on day 8 and still arent able to get any of those scenes, for example, I'm still waiting to be able to unlock Amber's first scene for tier 1 as I need to have her assigned to housekeeping.

Is story mode purely for the main story only or am I able to do each girls story line later as I progess? (I hope so)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Haven't played this in a long while as I waited for it to be completed, but can you get all the scenes for the girls at all in story mode?

I'm playing the story mode and to progress with each girls individual story line you need to be able to assign them to certain locations (as I was able to do when I played the normal version way back) is this possible later in the story?

I'm currently on day 8 and still arent able to get any of those scenes, for example, I'm still waiting to be able to unlock Amber's first scene for tier 1 as I need to have her assigned to housekeeping.

Is story mode purely for the main story only or am I able to do each girls story line later as I progess? (I hope so)
You should be able to get all of the story content for each character, but some of the other stuff is locked behind the normal mode, which we do recommend playing for the full experience.
If you can't get it, upload your save and one of us will take a look.

Reactions: Een Vieze Vent

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

I know a few (though none of them completed). However, advertising other games in these threads is not allowed per forum rules, so you might want to try out the recommendation subforum for that. However, I think I can mention that several sandbox/school setting games have a kind of "loosening uniform policy".

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
I know a few (though none of them completed). However, advertising other games in these threads is not allowed per forum rules, so you might want to try out the recommendation subforum for that. However, I think I can mention that several sandbox/school setting games have a kind of "loosening uniform policy".
Huh, I'm just asking a question about Mystwood, what has this to do with my question, im not looking for other games lol.

giphy.gif

TheDevian Aight, I'll play further and see if I'm able to get their routes to work (y)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
4.00 star(s) 237 Votes