3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Could be another save game issue I hate keep doing this but providing your save game for me is the best way for me to look into it as often times my game works just fine.

Once all of these are fixed there shouldn't be any more troubles in future updates

Also you trade the eggs to the Easter bunny in the park, provided you can see her. If you can't it means you still have unfinished quests, such as the previous earring quest
No worries
Here's my latest save

and thanks for the info
and I'll check out the park

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Could be another save game issue I hate keep doing this but providing your save game for me is the best way for me to look into it as often times my game works just fine.

Once all of these are fixed there shouldn't be any more troubles in future updates

Also you trade the eggs to the Easter bunny in the park, provided you can see her. If you can't it means you still have unfinished quests, such as the previous earring quest
Thanks finding the earing did the trick
Although it wasn't listed in the Character & Stats section
which still has a locked charater next to Ursula's picture

to add
when I repeat the scenes with Bunny Girl, I get this error

I've attached a new that has it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Mucski
Just curious, is the visiocamera on the PC supposed to unlocked at this time. because it's always locked when I check it.

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Thanks finding the earing did the trick
Although it wasn't listed in the Character & Stats section
which still has a locked charater next to Ursula's picture

to add
when I repeat the scenes with Bunny Girl, I get this error

I've attached a new that has it

Also wdym you repeat, you weren't supposed to repeat. Those are one time rewards each for set amount of eggs

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Also wdym you repeat, you weren't supposed to repeat. Those are one time rewards each for set amount of eggs
The Bunny girl appears every morning in the park, with all the options available except for "Anal" which is greyed out.

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
The Bunny girl appears every morning in the park, with all the options available except for "Anal" which is greyed out.
Because the above list bug cleared it. For every button you press, it's being removed from a list permanently, hence why no repeat. That being said I'll look at your save by tomorrow I'll provide some fixes. There's a possibility you'll have to go back to an earlier save of yours before you met the bunny girl...

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Because the above list bug cleared it. For every button you press, it's being removed from a list permanently, hence why no repeat. That being said I'll look at your save by tomorrow I'll provide some fixes. There's a possibility you'll have to go back to an earlier save of yours before you met the bunny girl...
I see
I've attached my save that takes place before you first meet up with her.

Wolf4827

Sep 18, 2021
encountered a major bug, if you pick up the ram stick before talking amy and when you talk to her, it causes the day to skip over and over

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
MysticValley-0.0.16
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

czarchasm

Jun 3, 2019
encountered a major bug, if you pick up the ram stick before talking amy and when you talk to her, it causes the day to skip over and over
Huh, I grinded work and bought everything at once, so I also had the ram stick when this happened to me.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
There is an easy way to get instant money or alter stats in renpy games that tell you "your save may be ugly and weak and smell bad and can you trust it even though it was you that altered with a save editor it to make your awesomeness +100? "
It's not a proggie. It's just changing a little code I found in a text file.

And It will work with any Renpy game that tries to block save editors like:
saveeditonline.com

Last edited:

aasguard

Jul 4, 2019
There is an easy way to get instant money or alter stats in renpy games that tell you "your save may be ugly and weak and smell bad and can you trust it even though it was you that altered with a save editor it to make your awesomeness +100? "
It's not a proggie. It's just changing a little code I found in a text file.

And It will work with any Renpy game that tries to block save editors like:
saveeditonline.com
so wheres the code and how do you do it ????

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
anyone have a list of where the easter eggs are? im missing 2 and cant find them
11/13 for me

I found two in the gym (where you buy the membership)
1 in the garage where the band plays out side
1 in the park on the table where you buy ice cream
1 in where you pick up the mail
1 on the bookshelf where you increase your smarts
1 in your room at the bottom of the windowsill it is same colour as the background almost so hard to see.

I don't recall where I picked up the others pretty sure i got 2 more in the park but can't be certain as i though eggs were for a galley bonus or something and didn't pay much attention. First time playing the game so wasn't sure what was what.

Reactions: Otyi and syfy88man

blaze6909

Jan 3, 2019
11/13 for me

I found two in the gym (where you buy the membership)
1 in the garage where the band plays out side
1 in the park on the table where you buy ice cream
1 in where you pick up the mail
1 on the bookshelf where you increase your smarts
1 in your room at the bottom of the windowsill it is same colour as the background almost so hard to see.

I don't recall where I picked up the others pretty sure i got 2 more in the park but can't be certain as i though eggs were for a galley bonus or something and didn't pay much attention. First time playing the game so wasn't sure what was what.
how do you get in the garage? i cant get in no matter what i do

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MysticValley-0.0.16.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes