3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
You're not even playing 0.0.4a, you scared me, I just checked the entire code and everything's fixed. Your version says 0.0.4, when it supposed to say 0.0.4a, there's a new download link just in case you haven't seen.
i simply donwloaded the not-compressed version bc compressing usually has lower quality images...

Reactions: johann75

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
i simply donwloaded the not-compressed version bc compressing usually has lower quality images...
Yes sorry, I only uploaded the compressed version of 0.0.4a for now, I am working to upload non compressed one too but my internet is very slow.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Welp you can stop waiting now, after a painful 1 hour upload I managed to get the full version to mega.

Will have to find someone to help me with mirrors ..
a solid choice is Mediafire, along with Google Drive

forget racaty, anonfile and mega

the best choice(for HUGE files) is a torrent

still this error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
a solid choice is Mediafire, along with Google Drive

forget racaty, anonfile and mega

the best choice(for HUGE files) is a torrent

still this error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
God damn it, I left it on 1 single line ... well I am not uploading the game again. I'll fix it for next patch. I'll add it to known bugs. It's an ignorable error.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
God damn it, I left it on 1 single line ... well I am not uploading the game again. I'll fix it for next patch. I'll add it to known bugs. It's an ignorable error.
it is...nothing big...a bit annoying but...could be worse

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Maybe you can upload a small patch, a file, that will rewrite the bug file. If it is possible, at least for now, before you upload the game later.
Just saying as i don't know if it would be possible, i know sometimes it is, when there is just some misspelling in words, which then put out errors.

Reactions: cross933

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Maybe you can upload a small patch, a file, that will rewrite the bug file. If it is possible, at least for now, before you upload the game later.
Just saying as i don't know if it would be possible, i know sometimes it is, when there is just some misspelling in words, which then put out errors.
I can definitely can do that when it's only scripts, issue is most people don't want to go through actually downloading files 1 by 1 and put them in the approriate directory.

jeedr66

Dec 23, 2019
The only sandbox games I play are those that have a guide, a task checklist or a walkthrough, otherwise is a waste of a lot of time!! You might consider including something of that sort in your game.

Reactions: Chris Fenris

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
The only sandbox games I play are those that have a guide, a task checklist or a walkthrough, otherwise is a waste of a lot of time!! You might consider including something of that sort in your game.
There are hints that describes where to go and when to go or who to talk to in the game, it's level based, you'll always know what to do, and free roaming is there to fill in space between events that you get hints for. The only thing you don't get hints for is repeatable events and mini games

Last edited:

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Generic harem game with a generic sandbox setting...

It will be some fantasy-related game like Harem Hotel and Mythic Manor or is "Mystic" in the title just a decoration?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Generic harem game with a generic sandbox setting...

It will be some fantasy-related game like Harem Hotel and Mythic Manor or is "Mystic" in the title just a decoration?
probably, but it's too early to even be allowed to judge...but copy-cats don't last long...

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes