ADRIFT Completed Mystic Rhythms [v1.01] [icewanted]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Lhooq

May 19, 2017
Well this is my first IF but I've had quite some fun up until now. However I'm still at the early stages and I have a hard time coming up with diversified commands and ideas --' So I'm just passing by to ask if we can use the lube gel on Valeriya to fuck her ass and if yes, how? Once I have it in my inventory the only command idea I have is "put gel on Valeriya's ass" and it doesn't work :cry:
Can somebody tell me where to find the gel?

Lhooq

May 19, 2017
In Valeriya's suitcase.
Duh. Thank you.

And thanks for the game, it's great. Think I'm just out of practice with new proper AIF games... I'm finding it very hard! One general question (in spoilers just in case, not really any big secrets):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
Duh. Thank you.

And thanks for the game, it's great. Think I'm just out of practice with new proper AIF games... I'm finding it very hard! One general question (in spoilers just in case, not really any big secrets):

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
I'm really gonna need a walkthrough of this game I love adrift games but man I suck at them. Are there 2 or 3 levels of powers, if there are 3 how to get them? How do I get lvl2 of possession ( think I has something to do with the basement but idk how to do it)? Is there talking power and if yes how get lvl1? Anyways awesome game! Gonna keep trying to figure things out.
Check the OP.

i need a walkthrough
Check the OP.

Like most AIF games, I'm probably going to end up needing a walkthrough. I can't get anywhere with any of the other women (I assume you can).

There does seem to be a bug that you see the maid dropping her nametag on the 2nd floor over and over. I'm not sure if that is causing other problems. This is in the exe version. Haven't tried the blorb.

To the person asking about getting the room key, the keyword is bolded when the receptionist greets you. I believe you need to type `checkin`.
Check the OP.

As a non native speaker I find AIF games too hard to play without a walkthrough. Any plans to write one?
Check the OP.

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
Thank you! A couple of things I hadn't worked out.

One biggish thing I'm still having trouble with:
My bad! If you leave the vibrator in any common areas (corridor, lobby, kitchen, bar, etc) it will be removed. It was assumed that a guest or a maid would find it and discard it. It's the same for the lube. So you should leave the vibrator in one of the rooms before fading.

Reactions: Lhooq

ShiroeYasha

Aug 14, 2018
how to "go to the storage room (by going to the kitchen first)" ? i didn't see any storage room in hotel kitchen?

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
hm, sorry disapointing, nothing really new for me, boring and anger about puzzel, renders ok, game regular and ok

xravensfan

May 5, 2017
Is there a sex scene between ofelia and the red hair girl? You can get them felt up... and aroused...
What about Ofelia and Benjamin?

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Can't "8) go to the storage room (by going to the kitchen first)"
I am in the kitchen. No storage room.

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
This game is really good, with an interesting story, good characters and some great possession stuff.
I would love to see another game featuring possession that plays like that with so many details.
A sequel or prequel or anything else that plays like that would be great

Reactions: dioregul
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes